Click Here!

Naruto's academy class take a Field Trip to the T&I department and Hinata gets Volunteered to demonstrate one of the New kunoichi Prison Cells

Guest Seal

Guest Seal

While on a field trip to See the T&I department Hinata gets volunteered to try one of the New Prison Cells. While in the cell The class goes to have Lunch they leave Hinata in it and Forget about her only Remembering her at the End of the Field trip.(The cells can have Genjutsu and Seals to make People forget about the People inside so there is less change of rescue if you want to give a reason for everyone forgetting Hinata outside of the fact she is really quite,could also be that some of the Class remembers Hinata but deliberately don’t call attention to it because of a Grudge against the Hyuga clan)

The Cell Have Genjutsu that lets Hinata Observe the Rest of the Field trip and see that her Class has Forgotten her.(because watching Normal like while being stuck in the Cell is supped to soften up the people in them For interrogation 

There are also Genjutsu to do other things to like Mess with Hinata sense of Time made from Studying the Tsukuyomi.(Because its Genjutsu a lot of stuff can be done that would normally not be possible without to much Risk, The Genjutsu can also make the Prisoner Less likely to question if what is Happening to them is Physically possible).

Might add to this later. More thing that they could do to Hinata in Genjutsu.(and reasons Hinata is the one that ends up in the cell and is forgotten about, like maybe a Plot to take Hinata out of the Picture so Hanabi can be Clan Heir, Like a Genjutsu to make The class teachers,I&T people forget about Hinata). 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Seal

Maybe also have the class get to try out some of the T&I stuff they have seen over the field trip at the end to show the effectiveness of the new Cells Or have the instructor(Anko) use Hinata as the person they demonstrate T&I stuff on.

maybe have Ino&Sakura feel jealous of Hinata because the T&I training demonstrations caused Sasuke to payed some attention to Hinata(he quickly loses interest and was more interest in the T&I stuff than Hinata herself, but Ino&Sakura don’t lose interest now Hinata has their attention), causing Ino&Sakura bully Hinata into continuing to let them practice on her even after the field trip is over.(Maybe have Hanabi follow Hinata and find out about it and join in). Ino might be able to get equipment because of her class connection to the T&I department.(maybe have Ino be able to get hold of a prison scroll version of the new cells). Mabye even have Ino’s access to equipment be the reason Hinata is so quick to agree with her wanting to be be out back in one of the Cells again.

it could do with some Nipple and Clit stuff.(Clit piercing and clit seal stuff ). I imagine some orgasm denial, controlled orgasm,forced orgasm stuff.with the girls control if Hinata can Orgasm,when Hinata orgasms ,how long she orgasms for and when Hinata can stop orgasming.(threw genjutsu,seals,ect)

also some Naked Hinata clothed everyone else.(CFNf but Hinata is the only one naked.) 

Maybe have Anko be the Instructor and then have her find out what Ino&Sakura are doing with Hinata but instead of putting a stop to it she joins in to both keep a eye on them to make sure they don’t go to far with Hinata and keep instructing them to make sure they don’t pick up any bad T&I habits.(mabye have it be that they need Anko to be able to let Hinata use the cells again, because Ino would just not have that sort of Pull to get access to them without raising flags, or it does raise flags and Anko is the one to look into it and then help them continue with the T&I practice).

mabye also merge it with this challenge 

And have Yakumo Kurama and join in.(maybe have Anko and Kurenai being friend and have Anko invite Kurenai and her still apprentice Yakumo to join in, leading to Yakumo not being sealed)

could even have Yakumo Kurama and one of her paintings be one of the reasons this all starts in the first place.If Kurenai had already been showing some interest in Hinata.

could also had Tenten to the little T&I club. And have Tsunade&Shizune take notice and join in once they are back in the village.

it got a bit out of hand but you did ask.Hope it was a¡on the lines of what you ment.

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/67585-chakra-being-used-to-mould-peoples-bodies/ could also have some ideas for hat the girls could do to Hinata.(will look threw that thread and find specific later)

Guest Seal

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/67585-chakra-being-used-to-mould-peoples-bodies/ Also has some interesting ideas for seals the girls could use on Hinata.

seals&genjutsu are mostly were my interests lay, but medical Jutsu and poisons are also pretty cool,Sendon needles , even elemental manipulation, like use if Lightning chakra to zap her with just a touch of a finger or wind nature to tickle or shave her,Fire chakra for heat play(mabye ven have then learn to cool there chakra for hot&cold play)ect.

This Dojinshi could also be interesting like have It be full genjutsu or have then Supress Hinata’s memory to make her forget it’s not real and that they are only doing it for a limited amount of time. This also comes to mind for some good things that could be done to Hinata threw either medical Jutsu or genjutsu or as a combination of both.

Ha ku ronofu jin stuff predicament bondage stuff would also make things for them to do again as genjutsu,Medjutsu or real or a combination of both.

will try to think of more and flesh it out a bit better

hope you have a go at it since it caught your interest.

Guest Seal

It does not have to be just girls doing things to Hinata that is just were my mind goes.(another idea was just keeping the class as a faceless mass and having them do things to Hinata, but again that is we’re my mind goes, could also have it be just Naruto or both male and female members of the Konoha twelve, maybe even the sand team and people from other Villages when they are visiting, like the Kumo team that Visits Konoha for information on Sasuke after they think he has captured Killer B.)

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest
On 5/28/2021 at 11:15 AM, FestiveBoi said:

Huh, that is quite interesting. Is there anything else about this? It has garnered a hint of curiosity from myself.

Did you ever getting around to doing anything with this?

• 3 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.