Click Here!

Review Responses for Wild Cherry [Lilo & Stitch]

Lennox

Responding to reviews for my Wild Cherry stories: http://cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600095203

As of April 2021, I decided to lump all episodes of Wild Cherry into a single “story” and removed all other individual chapters. Due to this, I’ll be replying to comments to stories that I have deleted.

From Lunarsilver on September 03, 2016

I give a combination of lilo, all four Stitch's hands and his cousin's thumbs up, maybe Nani should be taught a lesson in the next chapter by making her clean the mess with her tongue while stitch fucks her ass and pussy or since lilo loves her new life style maybe she could clean it up with her tongue

Nah, I never wanted to be a dick to Nani’s character. I always had respect for her. But she does get some action in future episodes

From Lunarsilver on September 09, 2016

Another great chapter with a balance between interaction and detail, maybe next time Victoria could film lilo having sex with stitch and how she loves taking his to dicks or the camera is on a tripod watching stitch having sex with lilo and Victoria at the same time with Victoria being on top of lilo so both girls get one stitch dick inside their pussy or how Lilo's office is a mens restroom she could have sex on the toilet or have cum or gold shower as she sits in the urinal

Hope you can use one of my ideas

I do have an un-released story where Victoria does film Lilo taking some cock. Not the one you might expect, but cock none-the-less. 

From Fairy-Slayer on September 12, 2016

Wow – chapter 2 was pretty intense, plus somewhat deeper than I expected. Yet it was still easy to follow along and even get lost in at times. It picks up nicely where chapter one left off, and it was fun to see the continuation and even expansion of Lilo's "penance," even if part of it was for her own benefit in the end. Even though I'm not familiar with the series it was easy enough to figure out who Victoria after a paragraph or so; I didn't figure out slick was an alien/experiment until he stood on the bed later, but that didn't detract from the story at all. Most of your audience will be familiar with more of the franchise than I, so it's not an issue to worry about.

Victoria was a very minor character in the series. I think she only appeared in four or five episodes total, and even I barely remembered her (at the time anyway). I’ve probably spent more time reading up her disney wiki page than watching episodes with her in it.

Victoria and Slick's surprise for the budding nymphomaniac was quite wonderful. It was interesting to see another child who, despite some reluctance about Lilo's new lifestyle, was willing to set up a perfect way to indulge fantasies that Lilo didn't even know she had yet. You made it clear that Victoria was into sex with the two, though clearly more cautious about things, and she has great vision.

She knows her friend well.

Lilo's resoluteness was well-expressed and she explained herself clearly, though perhaps a sentence or two sounded a bit more formal/polished than I'd expect in dialogue. (I was listening to it outside but should have taken a note…) The part about how she loved to be watched (and how she found out) was lovely too, and it dovetailed nicely with her being "a piece of artwork at an exhibition" in the hotel room. Then as the gangbang commenced and she found herself completely out of control her moment of panic felt quite natural, almost necessary, as she had to make the choice about her new way of life and, more importantly, exactly what she wanted it to be.

Did I ever tell you how amazing I thought your comments were? I know I’m replying to a five-year-old message here, but even before this one I thought your replies were always so well-written. Clearly much better than I can do :P

But, yes. Such an idea as this series offered a unique opportunity to put Lilo in situations like these. I’d feel just picking her up as she is in the movies & show and putting her in something like a gangbang would be out of place. If I was going to tweak the character prior to such a chapter, I was going to tweak her to like what’s in the chapter.

The sex scenes were all terrific too, especially with the extra point-of-(no-)view element of Lilo being unable to see any of her "buyers" or even know how many there were. Every change, nearly every interaction caught her by surprise at the last moment, and it was great how eagerly and enthusiastically she complied. Considering the conditions of the gangbang I actually did worry that it may run on a very long time, but I think you kept each interaction and grouping to a good, enjoyable length. The scenes were well-balanced against one-another and you picked the perfect time to jump ahead a little, plus you expertly used the opportunity to give a little more insight into Lilo's wonderings and feelings about the whole affair. (When it comes to sex scenes, "Yada yada yada…" just won't do. :))

I agree, “yada yada yada” will not do. A lot of the inspiration for the gangbang scenes originally came from 4chan of all places. I took notes from a thread with someone answering questions about their ‘alleged’ gangbang experiences. Real or not, it helped me type the story. I think I still have those notes somewhere.

Anyway, tl;dr I suppose, it was a fun and gripping chapter that explained a few more things, moved the story along, and had some awesome sex scenes – all put together very nicely. Thanks.

And thank you for your kind comment on my comments. They're the lest I can do. :)

Really glad you enjoyed it :). And thank you for the kind comment about my kind comment on your kind comments (I guess I did say something about them earlier).

From Lunarsilver on September 14, 2016

Another great chapter, in the next chapter when the girls sleep on top of each other stitch could fuck them both at the same time as they slept and stitch could place a video camera next to the bed so is seen on camera fucking both girls and they unconsciously moan stitches name as the girls kiss each other the when it's morning the girls felt not only cum spewing out of them but also satisfied

This didn’t happen in the following chapter, but it’s a good idea for a morning-after-night-of-sex story.

From Christopher on September 15, 2016

An awesome story. Love the "Slut-Lo" theme of this story in the extreme. I wonder if Lilo will 'rub off' on some of the other girls and turn them into sluts.

There were ideas for Mertle and her friends and they were all going to be handled separately. I guess they still could be...

From Fairy-Slayer on September 21, 2016

Chapter three was a little odd because despite being in the shower for most of it, the girls kept getting dirtier and dirtier. ;) Nicely done. I was further impressed by how the girls' sexy fun in the bathroom turned into real lovemaking in the end, especially with the "relationship status" change. It all flowed out nicely from their activities, especially as Lilo was so determined to give Victoria every last bit of pleasure the redhead wanted even though Lilo herself was exhausted. It really felt like Lilo needed Victoria's touch, her love, to really be at peace with herself for her unusual lifestyle choice; accepting the title of "girlfriend" (even with modifiers) is a nice bit of growth for her.

This “relationship status” change was the main reason I decided to include Victoria in the story. Nani was originally set out to be a type of antagonist, and I felt that Lilo should have a friend who would sympathize with her, and whom she could work off. Although I don’t think the relationship status change came about until very end of writing. I think I included it on a whim. I do have some unreleased stories where Victoria has stepped up in her new role with Lilo and exercised her ownership of her.

Now I just wonder if I should feel bad for Stitch because the girls won't be very responsive, or is he actually lucky since they won't try to stop him from doing anything he wants to them in their exhausted state? :)

I imagine he would have gone to town! Lilo and Victoria would have woken up very sore and very sticky.

From Lunarsilver on October 04, 2016

Maybe next time lilo could be in a doggy style position with her hands behind her back and is blinfolded as stitch fucks her from behind and David takes her mouth so Lilo bodyweight is only supported by the dicks fucking her and Nani is recording it, is that a good idea

Sounds a bit harsh, but I’m sure slut-Lilo would jump at such an opportunity. I’ll keep it in mind.

From Lunarsilver on February 12, 2017

Cobra bubbles was right about lilo should be careful, she should have stitch hiding somewhere near by like in wild cherry episode 1 part 2 when her hands were tied behind her back and blind folded, maybe she would like to experience the gangbang again but this time have her whole body bound in rope with an o-ring gag so her mouth is always open and of course add the blind fold. What do you think.

Maybe Stitch was somewhere around and I just didn’t mention it? :P

I actually used a similar idea with a blindfold, o-ring gag, and hands tied in a story with Hämsterviel

From Lunarsilver on December 21, 2017

That was awesome plain and simple

Thank you, I’m glad you liked it.

And thank you for your many comments on all the instalments thus far. I just wish it hadn’t taken me five years to realise AFF had forums and I could reply to comments this way.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.