Click Here!

Mother/Son

Guest Synapsor

Guest Synapsor

i would like to read 2 types of fics with this.

1: i thought that the Mother would be a Whore….or lets say, she likes to get fucked by (several) other Men….anf if they pay her, it only serves her. At one occassion the Son would find out and witness one of these escapades. He might be confused or shocked….but he also gets aroused for see his Mother in such a wild activity. Maybe he masturbates while watching the scene, maybe he do it while in private and remembering that scene. I thought that he might get jelious because he wanted to be the one to fuck her and give her Pleasure.  Maybe in one session he just joins into the action and she realizes that her Son is about to have sex with her but neither wants to mention that they are related.

Whether he joins her in a group session or they have a lovely private doesnt matter, though i think i would prefer the (more or less) innocent forbidden love of Mother and Son in private. They have a talking and he mention that he knows her secret.

2: in this Mother and Son sleep with each other but they dont know that they are related. Maybe they meet regular and befriend and get close to each other. Both find the other one attractive and maybe the Son challenges, that he actually never felt older Woman to be attractive, while she does the same with him. In the end they have sex with each other, possibly multiple times, before it gets out that they are actually mother and Son. Shocked at first, they also dont want do stop or end, what they have and continue after a possible break.

In doesnt matter which setting this is. Middle Age, fantasy or modern.  Also it doesnt has to be an “original” story. Im fine if what i wrote happens in other media

• 1 year later...

This is interesting.

I typically like to write with younger characters but I  can make this work.

How old should the characters be?  

I’m thinking the mother would be in her 30’s and the son would be in his mid to late teens.

I can write  two or three chapters  on this.

Do you have specifics when it comes to like racial backgrounds and all that jazz?

Guest Synapsor

Well, the Mother should certainly be old enough to be his Mother.

THings that i despise are everything that gets into the toilet….also im not quite the fan of dirty talk. Maybe a little.

The other stuff, i assume are just minor details.

An intriguing spin (IMO), is to have it be a teenage mother, who vanishes shortly after his birth.  Use suspended animation or time-travel or similar to be the truth for that disappearance.  Boy gets into high school, meets this girl and clicks… truth is later revealed that it’s his mother, same/similar biological age.

Note, I do NOT have time for another writing project, so feel free to use this idea (or not).

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/31/2022 at 1:21 PM, Guest Synapsor said:

Well, the Mother should certainly be old enough to be his Mother.

THings that I despise are everything that gets into the toilet….also I'm not quite a fan of dirty talk. Maybe a little.

The other stuff, I assume are just minor details.

Okay,

I think I can give that a try when I get free time. How quickly should the story dive into the sex part? Because I normally go straight into it, but I can’t stretch the scenes between sex. I write my stories with the help of an AI. Most of the words used are mine, and they come straight from the human brain in my head. However, that can only go so far. Will there be an issue here with me using an AI to lengthen the chapters? Speaking of which, how long should each chapter be? My vocabulary is between 1500 and 4500 words. I can write more if requested.

Of the sexual acts, which specific ones would you most like to see? I write my stories with at least one blowjob, anal, and or vaginal scene. Do you have any specific sexual positions in mind? Doggy style, reverse cowgirl, 69? What about other partners joining in? Would this be something of interest? If so, what gender/sex? An MMF three-way, an MFF three-way, etc.

You never specified the age of the boy, so unless specified, he will be 16, as that is the age of legal consent in some parts of the globe. I’m thinking the boy will be bi-racial and living with an abusive father, having been told his entire life he would never find love. So when he meets his mother, the only girl who talked to him for longer than 5 minutes, things turn sexual in their relationship way more than they should.

I won’t use as requested "anything that goes in the toilet", but the dirty talk I’ll have to edit down, but I can make that work. I have an idea of how she could be around his age, so it fits my narrative. I apologise for not seeing these sooner, but I never turned on the notification of replies. 

So here's what I'll do. I'll write a draught page tomorrow, and I’ll wait 24 hours from that point before coming back here for any answers to my questions.

Then on Monday or Tuesday, I'll publish the first chapter and we can go from there. If you enjoy the story, I’m open to more requests. I'll do pretty much anything, but I don't do scat, piss, or blood and all characters used are normally 12+. I’m taking this request mainly because I want to break out of my shell and write a story where the characters aren't under the age of 16. If this works, it will push me to do more and take requests for stuff I normally wouldn't write. Enough about me. The faster I get a reply, the faster that first chapter will be published.

On 6/1/2022 at 4:48 PM, Desiderius Price said:

An intriguing spin (IMO), is to have it be a teenage mother, who vanishes shortly after his birth.  Use suspended animation or time-travel or similar to be the truth for that disappearance.  Boy gets into high school, meets this girl and clicks… truth is later revealed that it’s his mother, same/similar biological age.

Note, I do NOT have time for another writing project, so feel free to use this idea (or not).

I can use this. Thank you. I'll the actual idea be a secret for now.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.