Click Here!

Father/Daughter or Mother/Son, Family isolation incest

Guest Synapsor

Guest Synapsor

“The Ballad of Harry and Lily” from Harry Potter  by RosaCalavera inspired be for this Request and i would like to read more.

for those who dont know it: Harrys wife and children were murdered by an unknown Group and they threatened to kill the rest of his Family, if he doesnt leave. He does and they arrive on an isolated Island with a Lighthouse.

During their Time (Years) they get closer to each other and atleast on Harrys side, he notices the physical built of his daughter and the temptation of her sexuality gets to him. Eventually they sleep with each other...and yeah, thats it.

I would like to read something as this more. Whatever the cause for the isolation may be.

Rules would be: no scat or urin stuff, no rape (atleast no rape between the family members, but i would prefer if Rape content happens off-screen), no brutal stuff or hitting.

The whole fiction should be like in the ballad fic, about love and Trust.

As an Optional thing: i could imagine that the older female Part used to have a highly sexual activity when the life was ok and she was with her Lover/Husband and possibly she has to slowdown herself, when she and the male parts gets intim. However, when he reaches Puberty or general after they had sex at some Point, his Lust and stamina increases and both have an equal level (of lust an stamina) so they have sex more often than before.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.