Click Here!

Male partner has an affair, but his wife understands it and supports him

Guest Synapsor

Guest Synapsor

I thought about a fiction, that contain a (married) couple. At some point he has an affair with another Woman (whether she seduces him or both feel the attraction doesnt matter).

When his Wife learns about that her Husband cheated on her, she might be hurt, but when she gets to know her (by a meeting or a photograph) she can understand, why he had sex with her, because she does look attractive and she is fine, if he gets intim with said Woman, but just with this Woman. However, a possible Threesome with or without some lesbian actions or a group sex/orgy scenario can also be happen.

I have no certain expectations for the content, just that the above mentioned is included. Maybe the Affair woman shows some attractivity/sexual interest towards the Wife, but i leave this to the Author.

Restrictions would be: no urination or scat stuff. No Rape (rape fantasy or roleplay might be ok, i guess i would give it a try), no brutal stuff like torture or hurting. Dirty Talk and/or Dom/sub stuff is ok, but it shouldnt happen on all the intimate scenes.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.