Click Here!

Harry is turned into a proper school girl using forced feminization

Naru5

So Ive decided to post a lot of my newer idea ive been posting elsewhere while these work as Fics we can discuss they can also act as role play prompts. So let me know your thoughts down below!

Hermione is sick of Harry getting into trouble and breaking the rules and decides to turn him into a proper girly girl. Making him well mannered and replacing him interests with feminine ones like boys and clothes. Of course no bore sports or even interested will be allowed. His new hobbies will be girly as can be. Of course he must read witch weekly and take his classes very seriously. Lots of studying with Hermione where she’ll also work on getting rid of his nasty boy behavior. No more goofing off like a silly boy. With the teachers help she as become a female Hogwarts student. Sleeping with the girls. New friends. Boyfriends. wear there uniform and so on.

Edited by Naru5

• 1 year later...
On 1/15/2021 at 3:32 PM, Naru5 said:

So Ive decided to post a lot of my newer idea ive been posting elsewhere while these work as Fics we can discuss they can also act as role play prompts. So let me know your thoughts down below!

Hermione is sick of Harry getting into trouble and breaking the rules and decides to turn him into a proper girly girl. Making him well mannered and replacing him interests with feminine ones like boys and clothes. Of course no bore sports or even interested will be allowed. His new hobbies will be girly as can be. Of course he must read witch weekly and take his classes very seriously. Lots of studying with Hermione where she’ll also work on getting rid of his nasty boy behavior. No more goofing off like a silly boy. With the teachers help she as become a female Hogwarts student. Sleeping with the girls. New friends. Boyfriends. wear there uniform and so on.

Hermione would have Harry set up with boyfriends that would be more than willing to help out in his feminization.  Cormac McLaggen, Michael Corner, Zacharias Smith could be possible ones.

• 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.