Click Here!

Korra becomes a dainty weak girly girl

Naru5

So Ive decided to post a lot of my newer idea ive been posting elsewhere while these work as Fics we can discuss they can also act as role play prompts. So let me know your thoughts down below!

Asami or another girl? has had enough of Korra and captures her and removes her bending. She decides to turn Korra into a prim and proper girl who’d never even consider fighting. Forces her to build new girly hobbies. Shopping and fashion and so on! She decides Korra would make a fine assistant or secretary. Even baiting her with the idea of how now Mako will like her. At least if she’s prim and proper like a good girl. Submissive and demure.perhaps Korra even becomes a spoiled rich girl herself. 

Truth be told. I had an incomplete draft of a story titled “The Stepfordization of Korra” similar to what you were talking about. I had the setting after the battle against Unalaq and the opening of the spirit world. Society didn’t like Korra and brought her self-esteem down a lot. It was a perfect setting to break her down to become a girly girl who rather have the responsibilities of taking care of the house instead of being the Avatar. Asami is all in already and wants to transform Korra as a stepford girl.

Maybe I can bounce ideas with you to get new ideas and motivations to finally upload it. I have other story ideas as well if you like.

3 hours ago, KuroSensei720 said:

Truth be told. I had an incomplete draft of a story titled “The Stepfordization of Korra” similar to what you were talking about. I had the setting after the battle against Unalaq and the opening of the spirit world. Society didn’t like Korra and brought her self-esteem down a lot. It was a perfect setting to break her down to become a girly girl who rather have the responsibilities of taking care of the house instead of being the Avatar. Asami is all in already and wants to transform Korra as a stepford girl.

Maybe I can bounce ideas with you to get new ideas and motivations to finally upload it. I have other story ideas as well if you like.

I’d love to discuss this my thoughts are stepford would be the end result.

I understand stepford is the end result. Currently I'm thinking of the steps to get there. Right now I have Asami inviting Korra convincing her to buy a dress as they are shopping. Pema ask if she can help her in the kitchen along with Jinora and ikki. Essentially the stepfordization is a movement sweeping republic city and Korra is seeing this with Asami already accepting it. Becoming more of what is expected and now is finding a suitable husband to be the owner of her inherited company. Afterall a woman doesn't have time to lead a company when she is expected to be a lovely wife and mother.

6 hours ago, KuroSensei720 said:

I understand stepford is the end result. Currently I'm thinking of the steps to get there. Right now I have Asami inviting Korra convincing her to buy a dress as they are shopping. Pema ask if she can help her in the kitchen along with Jinora and ikki. Essentially the stepfordization is a movement sweeping republic city and Korra is seeing this with Asami already accepting it. Becoming more of what is expected and now is finding a suitable husband to be the owner of her inherited company. Afterall a woman doesn't have time to lead a company when she is expected to be a lovely wife and mother.

I think it’d be cool if it’s just Korra. Like other girls are girly but like Jinora was my thought for the next avatar. Asmai is still head of her company because she could give Korra a secretary job?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2021 at 2:21 AM, KuroSensei720 said:

You interested?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.