Click Here!

Fantasy/Middleage, incest, Older Woman/younger Man

Guest Synapsor

Guest Synapsor

I was thinking about Game of Thrones for this, imagining that Sansa/Robb and Sansa/Jon would have a sexual relationship. A setting similar to GoT is fine, as long as its Fantasy or Middle-age. No matter if incest would be a thing in that World, so maybe this sexual intercourse between the Sisters is hidden and forbidden. Threesome is ok, but i guess i would like 1 on 1 more.

But i also was thinking about the Mother of the Family. I thought that said Family has adopted a young Guy, who got treated like one of their own. Maybe he feels obliged to train himself better so he can fight for the Families honor. But he would hold the Mother on high stakes (sorry, if that sounds wierd. i dont know, how to express it, but maybe you get, what i mean), he some sort of idolizes her for “saving” her. This appreciation turns into attraction and at some point he might notices this, insecure about what he should feel or how to behave. The Mother might have a thing for younger ones, so she put an eye on him for a long time and gets turned on, when she looks at his young, but trained body (not muscles as an adult, but still as a teen) or maybe he hasnt that much of muscles at all.

In the end, they would land in the sheets and maybe she teaches him how to please her, if he doesnt do it on his own.

The Story doesnt matter, if there is anything that is. No go would be scat and urine stuff. Rape things wouldnt go either, but rough sex is ok.

Guest Synapsor

Im not sure, if something in the GoT Fanfic community exist. But i only know the TV series. But as mentioned, its just based on it. There is no need for it to be strictly for GoT, thats why i posted this in the Original writing forum at all.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.