Click Here!

AFF Holiday Party 2020

GeorgeGlass

Time to get merry, ‘cause the 2020 AFF Holiday Party is happening! Stories must be

• A complete oneshot (less than 50k words
  • Original fiction
  • Holiday themed (any December-ish holiday: Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Festivus)
  • Tagged with all applicable warnings at the top of the story

Jolly writing and reading, all!

Edited by GeorgeGlass

Master Override

When Cybersort Industries’s AI murdered its CEO and shareholders. That was supposed to be the end of biological interference.  So what’s a silver eyed fellow doing intruding on gifting day?

TBA

Nearly ready :D

Ze story, she is up! Link is in the top post.

I somehow managed to add my story twice, and since there’s not an obvious way to delete a chapter without deleting the whole story, I just erased everything and put [add story here] in the chapter title. So whoever posts next, please just overwrite that with your story.

Edited by GeorgeGlass

3 hours ago, Thundercloud said:

I have now posted my story The Danger of Dicpics.

Huzzah!

I went to the FAQ and learned how to delete a chapter, so that blank [Add story here] chapter is gone. My retroactive thanks to @Melrick for posting such clear instructions.

6 hours ago, GeorgeGlass said:

I went to the FAQ and learned how to delete a chapter, so that blank [Add story here] chapter is gone. My retroactive thanks to @Melrick for posting such clear instructions.

Great that you could remove it. I posted my own chapter as a new entry when I did not find any mechanism to reuse the one you had posted.

15 hours ago, GeorgeGlass said:

Huzzah!

Somebody actually looked at the FAQ’s?  Well I’ll be damned!  It’s a Christmas miracle! lol

1 hour ago, Melrick said:

Somebody actually looked at the FAQ’s?  Well I’ll be damned!  It’s a Christmas miracle! lol

That’s worthy of its own holiday!  FAQ holiday.  Now, if only I could convince my employer that it should be a paid holiday.

On 12/26/2020 at 1:39 PM, JayDee said:

I was gonna leave a review praising the stark minimalism of the blank chapter and explaining that while it wasn’t my easiest masturbation session I grit my teeth and managed it.

Truly, You are an inspiration to lay back and think of england as it were.

3 hours ago, JayDee said:

The Succubus’ Gift

A short story of Mike, his girlfriend Lupa, and a Christmas Eve visit.

ChallengeFic MF Oneshot Oral

Loaded! Please let me know any typos, grammar errrors, and the like!

Shweet! Just updated the TOC. Looking forward to reading this.

If you’re waiting on me, you should probably go ahead.

I spent a while thinking about this, trying to write Meaningful Gifts, and eventually came to a decision...and by eventually I mean earlier today.

Meaningful Gifts began as a story called Cold Comfort (which itself was based on a heart-crushingly sad story on Literotica that I wanted to do a happier version of).  Then, while I was coming up with the idea of MG, Halloween happened, and I had an idea for a story that was very similar to MG, but took place at and after a Halloween party, this one called For One Night Only.  I had assumed I would never write Cold Comfort, and would only use the ideas for Meaningful Gifts, but the more time I spent trying and failing to keep MG distinct from For One Night Only, the more I began to think it might be better to merge the elements I liked from one of those into the other.

End result: Meaningful Gifts is not going up.  Instead, the elements of the relationship I really like will, I think, be absorbed into For One Night Only, which will go up on Halloween.  In addition, there is a good possibility that I will eventually end up writing Cold Comfort after all, though I don’t plan that to be a Holiday Party release.

I’m really sorry for anyone I’ve disappointed here. :(  I know my promise to write MG was part of what caused this party to happen.

15 hours ago, InBrightestDay said:

If you’re waiting on me, you should probably go ahead.

I spent a while thinking about this, trying to write Meaningful Gifts, and eventually came to a decision...and by eventually I mean earlier today.

Meaningful Gifts began as a story called Cold Comfort (which itself was based on a heart-crushingly sad story on Literotica that I wanted to do a happier version of).  Then, while I was coming up with the idea of MG, Halloween happened, and I had an idea for a story that was very similar to MG, but took place at and after a Halloween party, this one called For One Night Only.  I had assumed I would never write Cold Comfort, and would only use the ideas for Meaningful Gifts, but the more time I spent trying and failing to keep MG distinct from For One Night Only, the more I began to think it might be better to merge the elements I liked from one of those into the other.

End result: Meaningful Gifts is not going up.  Instead, the elements of the relationship I really like will, I think, be absorbed into For One Night Only, which will go up on Halloween.  In addition, there is a good possibility that I will eventually end up writing Cold Comfort after all, though I don’t plan that to be a Holiday Party release.

I’m really sorry for anyone I’ve disappointed here. :(  I know my promise to write MG was part of what caused this party to happen.

There’s no need to apologise – yes, some disappointment but totally tempered by the Halloween story to come! It’s not just cold comfort for us! Plus, even if you hadn’t said you’d hopefully do one, a few of us were trying hard to get something done anyway so no hassle on that. I hope you’d get a chance to read and review anyway, some good stories this year! Elfs with plenty o’ posterior padding! Mind control! Neurotoxins! It’s all there!

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, InvidiaRed said:

When’s the next one?

I imagine December 2021?  Halloween’s not quite upon us, but not too soon to be thinking up of a story.   Dunno if I’ll participate, depends on how engrossed I am by my potter story whether I want to risk the diversion or not.

I’m already planning my Halloween story. It’s the one I aborted last year in favor of writing “Unleash,” but I’ve since had a good chat about it with Jomahawk, who have me some solid ideas about how to make it work. So “Night of the Were-Bimbos” is in the works!