Click Here!

Looking for a couple M/M original fics

Guest C Jones

Guest C Jones

I’m feeling nostalgic about some stories I read years ago and was hoping someone could help me find them.

1. The first one I remember was a vampire fic and the main guy was a prostitute who was  solicited by a vampire and went to his apartment where he was kidnapped and bitten. This resulted in a condition in which he had to be constantly bled or he would get sick. I think the fic was named Bite Me.
  2. The second one is a fic about a guy who was obsessed with this noble he could see through the mirror and he hired two scientist to make a time machine for him so that he could go back to the past and woo the noble. I think it was name On the wings of a butterfly
  3. The third one was a dystopian future fic where the human race has slave pets that are hybrid animals and this one noble family have a pair of hybrid cat pets, a brother and a sister, and the brother is part of an underground resistance that wants to earn freedom for the hybrids. I can’t remember the name for this one.

I have been digging through the website for days but I haven’t had any success. Thanks for any help.

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.