Click Here!

How to delete account?

Account deletions need to be done by the staff. I’ve deleted your archive account, and I’m tagging our Forum Administrator, @Melrick to delete the forum profile for you.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Hi there I would also like to delete my account if possible. Thank you :) 

You can email us as tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org from the email address linked to your account, and we’d be happy to take care of that for you. Thanks!

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Guest BrightAngel said:

Hello! I would also like to delete my adult fan fiction account if that is possible to do. 

Just to confirm, is this your profile?  http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296982699

• 3 months later...
Guest Dietcokewithcheese

I'm entering this as a guest, as I cannot access my account. I've been looking to get my account deleted since U don't use it anymore.

1 hour ago, Guest Dietcokewithcheese said:

I'm entering this as a guest, as I cannot access my account. I've been looking to get my account deleted since U don't use it anymore.

Just to confirm, is this your account?  http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296964048

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest WenMei

Hello! I would also like to delete my account. I am writing as a guest as I am no longer able to log into that account, and do not have access to the connected email address any longer. Please help! Thanks!

49 minutes ago, Guest Guest WenMei said:

Hello! I would also like to delete my account. I am writing as a guest as I am no longer able to log into that account, and do not have access to the connected email address any longer. Please help! Thanks!

Is this your account?  http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296799803

You have 8 stories in the Harry Potter subdomain under this profile, which would all be deleted as well. Do you need to retrieve those stories?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Ishamaellives

Hi there! Please can my account and stories be deleted? I’m no longer able to log into that account as I don’t have access to the old email address. The account is here: Ishamaellives Please would you be able to help me? Thank you!

I know that our archive mods can help you regain access to your account by updating your email, if you would like that. But if you don’t want to regain access to your account @BronxWench will delete it for you once she comes on. She’ll just need you to confirm that if you have stories posted that you want those to be deleted as well, because they cannot be retrieved after the account has been deleted.

Willow Darkling, forum moderator 

6 hours ago, Guest Ishamaellives said:

Hi there! Please can my account and stories be deleted? I’m no longer able to log into that account as I don’t have access to the old email address. The account is here: Ishamaellives Please would you be able to help me? Thank you!

Hi! Per your request, the account and all stories have been deleted.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.