Click Here!

Delete Account

Guest Game-Fanboy

• 2 months later...
Guest Nana666

Jumping on this bandwagon here, apologize if I’m doing something wrong. I’m trying to log in so I can delete my old stories. They were written over 13 years ago and fill me with shame. I am though unable to login. I tried following the, well, the walkthrough, but it didn’t work. Could I have some assistance? My user name is Nana666 and my email is sleepless.shining@gmail.com. Any help is greatly appreciated.

23 minutes ago, Guest Nana666 said:

Jumping on this bandwagon here, apologize if I’m doing something wrong. I’m trying to log in so I can delete my old stories. They were written over 13 years ago and fill me with shame. I am though unable to login. I tried following the, well, the walkthrough, but it didn’t work. Could I have some assistance? My user name is Nana666 and my email is sleepless.shining@gmail.com. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi,

I’ve deleted the account and all associated stories for you. All the best, and stay safe!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Redhot

Hi Been trying to log in for day to delete my account. I’ve tried everything I could to log in. its been so long since this account has been active. i opened this account 12 years ago. while sorting through my emails I discovered I had this account still. i would like to delete it if possible. any help would be appreciated.

Guest Redhot
15 minutes ago, Guest Redhot said:

Hi Been trying to log in for day to delete my account. I’ve tried everything I could to log in. its been so long since this account has been active. i opened this account 12 years ago. while sorting through my emails I discovered I had this account still. i would like to delete it if possible. any help would be appreciated.

15 minutes ago, Guest Redhot said:

I've got two emails- redhot505@hotmail.com or redhot5042000@yahoo.com that's connected to the account. – As I stated above been so long i cant remember my login info. if you can help delete it will be appreciated.  

I’m not finding any accounts associated with either email address you’ve provided, nor can I find an account for any variation of the pen name Redhot that is old enough to match. Do you have a link to the account?

Guest redhot504200
1 hour ago, BronxWench said:

I’m not finding any accounts associated with either email address you’ve provided, nor can I find an account for any variation of the pen name Redhot that is old enough to match. Do you have a link to the account?

This is the only like i was given when i tried to reset password.

postmaster@adultfanfiction.net
To:redhot5042000@yahoo.com

Thu, 4 Mar at 11:45

This e-mail is a password change request. If you have not made the
request to change your password please ignore this e-mail. To change
your password please click the link below.

This is what I have. I've tried everything to change password . so i can get in to delete account. 
maybe the account is so old its deleted itself. if so, im sorry I wasted your time. 

My Pen Name could be my redhot5042000 maybe as I said I've not used this account in 12+ years as gave up on writing – I prefer to read instead.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.