Click Here!

Looking for 2 fics

kimkennedy803@gmail.com

I am looking for two stories, I found a few years ago. I can not remember where I found them or the names or the authors. The first one starts out with a little redheaded girl playing a prank on her teacher and her father founds where. Then Dumbledore shows up killing people and attacking the girl's father who is the Elf King. Voldemort is tasked with saving the little girl and when he looks into her eyes founds out she is his mate. Voldemort gives the little girl to some muggles with her memory, elf, and magic locked away to keep Dumbledore from finding her. Voldemort’s eyes turn red because he is the most powerful Elf still alive with his powers out. Years pass and Harry gets kidnapped. He is brought to a place with Voldemort, Sirius, Remus, Snape, and a few others (can’t remember them all). They are all Elves. Remus is not a werewolf but his powers as an Elf allows him the abilities of a wolf. They tell him about what happens and how they need him to become an elf. Harry won’t do it in less he talks to his grandmother who is still alive. Hermione finds out and decides to help as they do not know how to turn both Harry and his grandmother into elves. Hermione and Snape work on a potion. Hermione tests the potion on herself and turns into an Elf and finds out she is the mate to Snape. That is the last thing I remember about the story.

The second story starts with a redhead heading home from a party. She gets raped and ends up pregnant. I can’t remember if she was married before or after this, though her husband is an ass who beats her. She goes to a park with her redheaded green-eyed daughter and runs into the person who raped her. Turns out it was Tom Riddle. Tom remembers and starts asking questions. She can not remember because he took her memory but left her with a cloak. She then starts to remember but is not afraid of him.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.