Click Here!

Naruto Dominates Hana and Tsume

FestiveBoi

Well, this is one of my suggestions that I will leave in this section, and I do hope that what I have gets some people talking or perhaps even taking this challenge.

Smut/Lemon Fic

Yes.

Chapters

AT LEAST 4 at the minimum. You can do more if you so wish.

Tags/Categories

• Dominant Naruto
  • Dom/Sub
  • Maledom
  • Watersports

Pairing

Naruto x Hana Inuzuka x Tsume Inuzuka

Tropes/Cliche’s

• Kyuubi makes Naruto release strong pheromones. Only Tsume and Hana can sense those, and it arouses them. Kiba can smell it as well, however, it makes Kiba extremely aggressive towards him.

Rules

• Kyuubi is NOT friendly with Naruto. As far as Naruto’s aware, he doesn’t even want to remember that he has the Kyuubi sealed within him, but the Pheromones are something that he can’t control nor stop.
  • Naruto is 18
  • Hana is 23
  • Tsume is getting into her early 40’s.
  • Naruto’s sperm is extremely virile and powerful, meaning that he can impregnate women easily.

Ideas

• After Kiba continues to infuriate him and push him to the very edge, Naruto thinks of the ultimate way to get back at him; by fucking his mother and sister without him even knowing.
  • Tsume, being the more mature one, tries to dominant Naruto like she did her past lover – which made him run away in the first place – however, Naruto after a few moments of clarity, starts to fight back and fight the dominance of Tsume, before overpowering her.
  • Hana, not being as experienced as her mother, falls prey to Naruto’s dominance easily after a rather half-hearted attempt at dominating him.
  • Tsume then asks for Naruto to mark them fully. The cum that they had inside of their mouth/ass/snatch was not enough. Naruto had to urinate on them to have his scent fully soak into them, finally marking them fully, thus making every Inuzuka aware that they had been claimed.

Possibilities

• Hana and Tsume both get the Uzumaki swirl/Naruto’s own stylised ‘signature’ branded/tattoo’d onto them just above their womb – like a crotch tattoo – to fully show their submission to him.

Anyways, let me know if this has interested you in any sort of way.

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.