Click Here!

Mortuus Orbis

InBrightestDay

Authors: Sparrow and InBrightestDay

Title: Mortuus Orbis

Summary: No one knows how it happens. Plucked seemingly at random from their everyday lives, they are drawn to another place, a world where dark clouds blanket the sky above a bustling metropolis gone eerily quiet. From different worlds and different times, hero and villain alike are drawn inexplicably to this dead world. Here they must band together, try to learn how they came here and find out if there’s a way home. There are more immediate concerns, though. It will take all of their skills to survive, and even that might not be enough.

Because the city may be dead, but it is not empty.

Feedback: Reviews and constructive criticism very much appreciated!

Fandom: Misc Video Games/RPGs > Crossovers

Warnings: Angst, Bigotry, BMod, Hum, MCD, M/F, MiCD, Minor2, Preg, Racist, Rape, Tent, UST, Violence, Xeno

Solo or chaptered story: Chaptered

URL: http://games.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600091389

Review Reply thread: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/69143-mortuus-orbis-discussion-thread/

This is a collaborative project that Sparrow and I have been working on for quite a while now (going back to well before I finished WitS), and I’m happy to see it finally posted here.  I’d say it’s mostly horror, though there’s definitely some character drama as well, and more action scenes happen as the story progresses.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, JayDee said:

They got Part 8 up.

Just doing the promo with InBrightestDay being busy an’ all :p Plus because it’s a great story that oughta be promoted.

He’s busy? Oh good, I was starting to wonder if something had happened to him, haven’t really heard from him since last month.