Click Here!

Account

Guest SexyBVirgo

Guest SexyBVirgo

I have not logged in in several years. I tried to log on, could not so I reset my password. That did not work. I then tried to start a new account and it won’t even let me do that. How can I start a new account?

Hi,

First of all, let’s see what went wrong with the password reset. Did you get the email link for the reset? If so, did you get a confirmation that the password was reset?

Passwords have a few restrictions. They must be between 8-12 letters and/or numbers long, and can’t include punctuation or special characters. They are case sensitive, so if you use a capital letter anywhere when creating the password, you always need to use a capital letter. Passwords are stored in a restricted area of the database, and I can’t see them to tell you what the current password is, but most commonly, the issue is an invalid character or a password that’s too short or too long.

Second, only one account is permitted per member, and the site won’t permit a second account to be made. In order for you to make a new account, I’d have to delete the old account first. Unfortunately, that would also delete any stories posted under the account, along with all reviews and hit count data, so that would be a last resort, I think.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.