Click Here!

The deal

T_B

It all started one day when my mom (age 36) and dad *age 44) came to me (age 18) and told me that I'll have to start working under my dad to take over the family business I told them I wasn't going to do that and I was going to be a movie star the three of us started to argue over it

Mom decided to use drastic measures and use my lustful nature against me she gave me at time limit to star in a real movie when I lost I'll have to take over the family business but if I somehow win she'll become my lover my dad wasn't happy when he heard that but before he had a chance to say anything I agreed I heard them talking outside my door with my mom telling my dad not to worry because I'll never win

I worked hard to get and near the end of the time limit I took both of my parents to see the movie that I starred in they had me stay with them for the night other than dad sad that I wasn't going to be taking over the family business they seemed normal when dad noticed that they needed something he left to get it

I asked mom about the deal she made with me mom looked confused until I started to remind her before I left to follow my dream mom after remembering it she told me that she and my dad completely forgot about that she told me to wait a few minutes then come to her room after the few minutes I walked in and saw my mom in some sexy underwear as we was fucking dad got home and found us when mom saw all she could do was saw to him was I'm sorry he went to my old room and the next day had to watch as me and mom leave with her stuff

Any thing else is up to you 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.