Click Here!

Harry/James

Guest Shadowed and Shattered

Guest Shadowed and Shattered

Harry is James and Lily's son a one night stand. Lily tried to get rid of Harry but James used his status as a Potter and Harry's status as his future heir to force her to carry the baby to term. Narcissa then blood adopted Harry to make her his mother instead of Lily. 

Flash forward years and some sort of carnival like event is happening at Hogwarts. Part of it is a dueling competition where the winner gets a date with Harry. Harry and James are both upset about this, and James goes and wins the tournament. He and Harry end up confessing their feelings for each other. 

There's also a moment where Harry saves a little kid from getting hurt. The girl ends up being the daughter of Severus and Lily, who are together.

P!ease help! I've used all my powers of google-fu and can't seem to locate it. If someone knows the story and can point me in that direction, I would appreciate it. Alternatively, if it has been taken down, I will absolutely respect that, I would just like to know so I stop looking for it. Thanks in advance!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.