Click Here!

Harry's new moniker

Guest Guest12345

Guest Guest12345

Hi,

This is a fic that I’ve been searching for some time now and can’t seem to locate it. Had read it last time a few years ago and I cannot seem to remember the name or the author.

It was a really funny fic. Probably one of the funniest that i have ever read.

The bits that I remember about this fic – Harry and Hermione are trying to determine Harry’s power. Harry uses a spell against a black stone that measures his power. This black stone is used by witches and wizards to determine their power. The information about their power then goes to the Ministry where a person assign them a moniker/nickname. Usually the moniker/nickname is really funny, insulting, embrassing and increaingly outlandish. The more powerful the person the worst/funny/embrassing/insulting their moniker/nickname gets. Dumbledore got one so did Voldemort and now so does Harry. Harry gets a really outlandish and embrassing nickname/moniker.

Initially, Harry is a laughing stock due to his new nickname/moniker (as usual the papers have reported it) and he’s depressed but slowly he starts embracing his new moniker/nickname. It allows him to recruit more witches/wizards to his cause. He becomes increasingly rude (in a funny way) and douche as time passes on. His followers like Ron and Neville and other are the same way as he is. I think the only person who is normal and finds all of this extremely weird, not funny, etc is Hermione.

Voldermort and Harry had a final showdown outside Hogwarts gates i think where Voldemort finally reveals his embrassing moniker/nickname.

Thats all I can remember. It was basically a crackfic! It is probably a one shot fic or, at most had, two  or, possibly, three chapters. It was probably rated M I think.

I have a sneaky suspicion that this fic might be on fanfiction.net but I could be wrong. I have read it such a long time ago that i could very well be searching in the wrong place.

Hopefully, the information provided above is enough and someone can point me out to this fic.

Thanks in advance!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.