Click Here!

non villain bad guy

SirGeneralSir

SO I am working on an original story, something that I want to actually try to publish.

There is a mage school, the “bad guy” is another student who is using magic, potions etc to manipulate female students and staff to not only help him with his goals,

But occasionally influence them into performing “favors” for him.

using X he makes them sexually aroused, offers to “help” them.

What I need to know, is what could be used to sexually arouse the women and what part of the brain/hormones etc that would effect. whos got a PHD :P 

He sure reads like a villain to use magic to make them malleable AND do his homework.  How is this magic effect on the women different than date-rape drugs?  (Researching how those work on victims might help for his building it in setting a magical method and would be hard to detect by forensics.  How would Quincy know a piece of random junk mail on the counter had a spell on it?

A)One of the darkest aspects of Harry Potter’s world is that love potions are readily abundant and heavily used to the point there had to be several wizards/witches who had to develop cures or other tricks to circumvent.

1. D&D/ Pathfinder/ D20 systems have charm magic which forces the afflicted to view you, your words and actions in the most favorable ways barring blatantly suicidal orders or outright harmful ones. Aka. Best friend forevers at least until the effect wears off. The Bigger Badder version with a prison record Is Dominate Person/ Monster in which the effect is outright mindcontrol.

Both of these completely compromise a victim’s free will and belong to Coercion.  The former implies a widespread date rape culture in which witches are the targeted demographic if by the sheer variety young witches are given access to is any indication.

The latter is one of the reasons why the horny bard trope is so abundant.

There’s no way to mince words, Any method of enforcing your desires on others is a moral event horizon. They’re a villain.

So this yet to be named ass hole, his ego is more about having multiple ways to do the same things.

I dont call him a villain only because he isnt using “love potions” but more of ……… E without the mind altering effects, but only his DNA (sweat, spit, cum etc) will trigger the proper release.

Its kind of a power trip thing, because he didnt FORCE anyone into anything, they can say no, but will not have a fun time without his “cure” at least every day.

for the story he is just a minor bad guy that is kind of = to Malfoy. 

Its like that typical head cheerleader that manipulates all the boys, flirts with the teachers etc etc to get what she wants, best way I can describe it and I still dont think it worked out too well.

13 hours ago, SirGeneralSir said:

So this yet to be named ass hole, his ego is more about having multiple ways to do the same things.

I dont call him a villain only because he isnt using “love potions” but more of ……… E without the mind altering effects, but only his DNA (sweat, spit, cum etc) will trigger the proper release.

Its kind of a power trip thing, because he didnt FORCE anyone into anything, they can say no, but will not have a fun time without his “cure” at least every day.

for the story he is just a minor bad guy that is kind of = to Malfoy. 

Its like that typical head cheerleader that manipulates all the boys, flirts with the teachers etc etc to get what she wants, best way I can describe it and I still dont think it worked out too well.

Ah. So more of a harem protagonist then.

Kind of, he is supposed to be a manipulative jack ass and all, he is just using the women to get what he wants and will toss them aside when he doesnt need them.

they cant/wont expose him because he didnt “FORCE” anyone into anything, its that he just used X ways to make them very VERY horny, and only his stuff could/would be able to trigger a release for them.

The girls/women could fuck an entire football team but not get the actual …….. fulfilment? from it but would eventually recover after about a month of non contact with him kind of like a drug withdrawal.

19 hours ago, SirGeneralSir said:

Kind of, he is supposed to be a manipulative jack ass and all, he is just using the women to get what he wants and will toss them aside when he doesnt need them.

they cant/wont expose him because he didnt “FORCE” anyone into anything, its that he just used X ways to make them very VERY horny, and only his stuff could/would be able to trigger a release for them.

The girls/women could fuck an entire football team but not get the actual …….. fulfilment? from it but would eventually recover after about a month of non contact with him kind of like a drug withdrawal.

So bad powers, bad person?

as I said, this character is a “not a villain” but more like a …….. that rude jack ass have at work that always finds a way to get a head but does the least amount of work, tricks people into doing his for him, charms the bosses daughter/wife into thinking hes the best employee etc etc etc.

He isnt trying to take over the world, he just has his own goals and who gives a fuck if some girls/women get hurt, they should have been better sorceresses/witches etc

The MC has to deal with this guy, at some points needs his help but later turns on him and frees the girls from his manipulation.

Think someone like in the saw movies, he tells you not to open the door to that room, you did it any ways and something cuts your head off, he warned you, you didnt listen.

the girls can leave at any time, they are not prisoners, they just have an addiction to a drug/spell that he used his DNA in so only he could make them feel better, but they need to keep coming back for more. 

did that make any sense to you?

13 hours ago, SirGeneralSir said:

as I said, this character is a “not a villain” but more like a …….. that rude jack ass have at work that always finds a way to get a head but does the least amount of work, tricks people into doing his for him, charms the bosses daughter/wife into thinking hes the best employee etc etc etc.

He isnt trying to take over the world, he just has his own goals and who gives a fuck if some girls/women get hurt, they should have been better sorceresses/witches etc

The MC has to deal with this guy, at some points needs his help but later turns on him and frees the girls from his manipulation.

Think someone like in the saw movies, he tells you not to open the door to that room, you did it any ways and something cuts your head off, he warned you, you didnt listen.

the girls can leave at any time, they are not prisoners, they just have an addiction to a drug/spell that he used his DNA in so only he could make them feel better, but they need to keep coming back for more. 

did that make any sense to you?

Yes, Exactly a bad person with a bad special ability.

ok good, now thats out of the way.

still need to figure out how this exactly would work in a logical way, something that a reader would understand.

my thoughts are that, what he does (no idea what exactly) could either increase hormone production of a type, that way its not mind control.

I wouldnt want to use a pheromones system because any women would be effected, unless its after they have been …. infected?

any ideas?

Speaking from the increasingly uncomfortable vantage point of being female, let’s toss Logic on its long-suffering head, please, because Logic is standing there with hands on hips and insisting that sex is 90% mental for most women. If the head isn’t into it, it’s not ever going to be earthshattering, or wonderful, or even remotely addictive. Yes, hormones are involved, but not in the way you seem to think.

While estrogen, progesterone, and especially testosterone have an effect on causing a woman to desire sex, increasing those hormones doesn’t have the end result of increasing sexual desire. Estrogen makes you look feminine, and progesterone is essential to carry a pregnancy to term. Testosterone can affect sexual desire, and yes, women make and use testosterone. Increasing it would however have some nasty side effects, unless you like very masculine, hairy, infertile women.

Unless you want to dabble in the feel-good neurotransmitters like serotonin, which makes you happy, or dopamine, which makes you feel good, or oxytocin, which seems to induce cuddling, I’m not seeing a way to use hormones in any logical manner. There isn’t a way to medically/neurochemically/biologically make this happen without taking that leap in the fantasy this truly is, and try to create something that will allow readers to suspend disbelief long enough to not want to skillet into insensibility both your character and you for creating him.

Well he is supposed to be a bad guy, he needs to be a royal jack ass in some levels relative to his position and abilities, but I want him to be more than that, calculating and kind of the sleazy lawyer type that is 100% unethical but not breaking the law.

Historically, people in power tend to be royal jack asses, power corrupts after all.

Kings and others would tend to use women as a statement of power and toss them aside just as quick as a used condom.

I want you to hate this guy, typical white privilege, entitled rich boy, deserves anything and everything he wants and when his guts are spilling on the floor you get a feeling of just deserved and kind of wish you did it your self.

I guess I could instead use hypnosis combined with ……. a loyalty spell? ….. eh just doesnt feel jackass enough to me, I will figure it out.  

Question, would anyone have any recommendations for this bad guys personality?

My idea is that his goals is to become a mage at a royal court or something, some place easy that he wont have to do a lot of work but make lots of gold. Something that makes him important, respected and over all better than everyone else.

hence why he is manipulating the women the way he is, for his goals etc.

He needs to be bad enough that he is killable in terms of doing bad things, but not so much on the level of being as I said, a villain.

15 hours ago, SirGeneralSir said:

Question, would anyone have any recommendations for this bad guys personality?

My idea is that his goals is to become a mage at a royal court or something, some place easy that he wont have to do a lot of work but make lots of gold. Something that makes him important, respected and over all better than everyone else.

hence why he is manipulating the women the way he is, for his goals etc.

He needs to be bad enough that he is killable in terms of doing bad things, but not so much on the level of being as I said, a villain.

Avoid the silver spoon route, If he’s seeking affluence enough to resort to this kind of tactics

He’s probably either not affluent himself or from some minor house/lineage. Best route would be if he somehow managed to not only devise his twisted tactics but force his way to the top. He might be a lazy pervert but at the very least he shouldn’t be stupid.

Yeah hes not stupid at all, no silver spoon but 100% told and believes he is better than others, any means is justifiable etc.

He would come from middle class but acts like he is some kind of nobility or something.

Need him to be deserving of being killed by the MC 

4 hours ago, SirGeneralSir said:

Yeah hes not stupid at all, no silver spoon but 100% told and believes he is better than others, any means is justifiable etc.

He would come from middle class but acts like he is some kind of nobility or something.

Need him to be deserving of being killed by the MC 

Trust me, the first time he manipulates a woman, he’ll be deserving of being killed.