Click Here!

message 006

This is not a question for the staff. We know that your membership has been approved. This is something that you put into a status update, or in the Introduce yourself thread. 

I suggest that you now take the time to explore the forums, get acquainted with how the forums, your profile and all that works. And only then start to post in the relevant forums and topics. Also, when you post new topics in any of the forums, give them a title relevant to the topic, not just “message 006”. This isn’t some kind of a message board. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

Why can’t you leave a review? This member appears to allow anonymous reviews, which means you don’t even need to be logged in to your archive account to review. You need to click the link at the bottom of any chapter in the story, on the lower left corner, which will read “Review May and Caroline” and a text window will open up. You type in the text window, click the “Post Review” button, and your review appears.

i now known Bronx was right  but   918,252 Satohis  but if you sell that that's $106.24¢ which is not alot 13,308 words i mean its not  alot of money and i don't even think this website has that much dough to Witchchan ( and before everyone starts flipping out again this is adressing how stupid i was for thinking this and getting the number wrong considering i did the math just now) 

Why do you keep bringing this up, then? No one on this site is getting paid for anything. Not even us staff are getting paid. We’re volunteers. Both the sites are free to use. It is illegal to profit from fan fiction writing, and we don’t allow commissioned stories in Originals either. So, stop bringing it up.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.