Click Here!

original slas

Guest Mx. Sn.

Guest Mx. Sn.

So this is a bit of a longshot but I’ve been looking for this story everywhere. There are actually two, but the first is a polyamorous story, I can’t remember how many guys exactly, but at the start, there was a kid working at a vet clinic where one of the other guys had been caught and kept while in shifted form, I believe he was a big cat. I don’t know if the cat bit him and he became one of their mate, but I know he moved in with them and none of them were happy with him when he did. I remember it vaguely but can’t seem to find it.

The second story was of a guy who everyone thought was asexual, and he went out to a bar or something to see if it was true. But he found one guy who did interest him, and he found a second guy as well. I can’t remember if there was a third. I know one of them was a company CEO or someone high up, and the other was the head of a mafia or a club owner? Can’t remember properly. And I think he was a secretary.

11 hours ago, BronxWench said:

I think the first one might be Not Quite There Yet by yourfacekillsme

Thank you so much! It was the one that mattered more and I’ve been searching for it with all the keywords I remembered, but the description wasn’t what I expected, which explains why I missed it when I searched all through paranormal slash and threesome/moresome. Thank you :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.