Click Here!

message 004

Guest the_story_teller97

Guest TheStoryTeller97
6 minutes ago, BronxWench said:

It was more than three years ago. It was bad enough that the site owner, the head administrator, and the archive moderation staff collectively agreed that it was possibly The Worst Idea EverTM and would never be repeated at AFF. 

And just because I am an absolute glutton for punishment, I have to ask. What in the Nine Hells are “Satoshis” and who do you think would actually pay that proposed $0.69? We are a free archive. We don’t make any money running this site, so we’re certainly not going to pay anyone.

Seriously, even my publisher doesn’t pay me by the word.

Satoshis are the lowest from of BitCoins ( 1 BitCoin = 100 million satoshis) and i chose 69 as a joke and the sex theam 

:bash:

I’ve been a moderator here for nearly ten years now, and I honestly think this thread has done more damage to my brain cells than anything I’ve encountered to date in the entire archive.

For anyone reading along, we are not paying anything for fiction on this archive, and no one is allowed to solicit payment for anything on this archive. If anyone asks for money, or wants you to contribute to their Patreon, or any other self-funding website, please report it.

Guest TheStoryTeller97
1 minute ago, BronxWench said:

:bash:

I’ve been a moderator here for nearly ten years now, and I honestly think this thread has done more damage to my brain cells than anything I’ve encountered to date in the entire archive.

For anyone reading along, we are not paying anything for fiction on this archive, and no one is allowed to solicit payment for anything on this archive. If anyone asks for money, or wants you to contribute to their Patreon, or any other self-funding website, please report it.

i am sorry i stop talking about it now .but i fell like i wasn't supposed to answer those questions. was i supposed not to answer them?

No, I did ask the question, you’re right. But I wanted it to be very clear to anyone reading along that we are a very law-abiding sort of adult fan-fiction archive.

Guest TheStoryTeller97
7 minutes ago, BronxWench said:

No, I did ask the question, you’re right. But I wanted it to be very clear to anyone reading along that we are a very law-abiding sort of adult fan-fiction archive.

i see i was thinking just now . can i try talking to the boss?

Guest TheStoryTeller97
2 minutes ago, pittwitch said:

Are you putting me on?      – BronxWench – the person who has been replying to your emails & posts all along.

wait she's the boss? damn  i feel bad now 

Bruce Springsteen  He’s called The Boss as a nickname. He has no connection to AFF, so just listen to the awesome music and don’t bother the poor man, okay?

(I feel exceedingly old, and that is NOT a good thing…  )

29 minutes ago, Guest TheStoryTeller97 said:

if that a yes . then i apologize or his email

Since you don’t seem to understand this – JayDee was being sarcastic.  Google Bruce Springsteen.  Bronxwench is the final authority for  your questions or issues.  You have the email to reach her.  Cut out this nonsense, NOW.

52 minutes ago, Thundercloud said:

Don’t feed the troll

But what if I have a hungry heart? During my glory days people said not to feed me all the time. In the end I came up with a Brilliant Disguise.

...oh, right the other troll. Well, I was born to run so I’ll get outa here.

Guest TheStoryTeller97
52 minutes ago, WillowDarkling said:

Honestly, at this point, I’m thinking that you’re just a little troll. 

sorry i know Bruce is not the boss and Bronx  its called " play along with the joke " gez Willow Thunder sometimes i wonder if you heard of something called acting 

• 2 weeks later...

Ladies, it looks like this thread needs some Troll-Away.tm

Troll-Away.thumb.jpg.2b1b6c73f3ebaf798df46c984d65f7c3.jpg

Ignore the fine print. Can I interest you in a case? :whistle:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.