Click Here!

Only with a condom

T_B

it all started one day in the afternoon my mom mistake me for my dad and only stopped when she heard his voice she told me to forget this ever happened but I told her she can't just end it like that and she has to finish what she started I managed to convince her but she said not not here not now that I have to wait until tomorrow when we are alone before she left she asked me if I had a condom after I told her I didn't she told me that she'll  distract my dad and told me to go to her bedroom and take one of his because he'll never even notice one was missing

When I got to their room to get the condom I noticed that they were to small for me so I  snuck out just to buy a box that would fit me unfortunately they only had a big box in my size the next day after it was just me and mom home (your choice if it's  just the dad or if there's any brothers or sisters) mom came to my room wearing some sexy lingerie she saw the box of condoms and asked why I didn't just take one of dads I told her they were to small for me she told me that we better get started if we have to finish off the whole box before dad gets home (which is why she wanted her son to take one from the dad she'll have to do it one but if he bought a box just to fuck her she'll feel obligated to finish the whole box)

Later after they finish the box and the mom was getting in the shower to wash away the smell of sex off her she hears her husband as he comes home and as everyone was going to sleep mom came to my room I expected her to remind me that it'll never happen again or not to tell anyone but instead she dropped her robe showing me her naked body asking if I can go again I show her the empty box and told her unfortunately no and she told me who cares about a condom

The mom has C cup breasts and a shared pussy

Your choice if the son noticed when his mom's mind was broken from pleasure to the point of her just wanting to fuck him even with out a condom or not

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.