Click Here!

looking for mutual gangbang/group sex stories

Guest synapsor

Guest synapsor

i have thought that a married couple, who have a happy life have the idea of a group sex. But for the condition that the Husband watches so everything gets alright. So Hermione or Ginny, or other Women of their Age or other older Women, maybe Narcissa have sex with mutliple man at the same time, with their Husbands watching and possibly joining in.

It would be good, if its mutual, so no forced stuff. I have read so far are “Illicit” by Inell, which starts with Hermione Hugo. At the beginning its very forced, but the rest of it is good. Its on AO3. And another one, though just a chapter or several smut one-shots “All creatures great and small” by Lioness_Snake, chapter 5 that have an innuendo, that Hermione would have a group Sex (initiated by dirty talking from malfoy). She seems pretty excited about it, to Bad, its not written. This chapter was actually really an appetizer, becaused it showed that Hermione would be a sub and serving other Men arouses her.

I would like some stuff with Ginny too or other Women. 

Unmarried Women are ok, but the sex should still be mutual. And dirty talk should be limited.

Edited by WillowDarkling
fixed title of post

Guest synapsor

im looking for possible suggestions. If someone knows similar fics, im open for it. But it can also motivate other to write them.

Sorry, i should have adapted the title more.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.