Click Here!

Bull Harry

Alpha Potter

I'm searching for some fanfics, where Harry cuckolds other wizards, or even Dursleys.

I don't care if Harry is married or not, but I'd prefer that if he is married, his wife knows about his affairs, maybe even joins.

Harry may humiliate the cuckold wizards, even make them submissive to their wives, to the point that they are converted to sissy or are feminized.

Requirements

1)There must NOT be a direct M/M scene. I'm ok with the cuckolds being in the same room. I'm even happy to have them holding their partner's hands or preparing them for Harry, all the while they are humiliated by Harry and their partner. I'm even happy to have them eating their partner's pussy or ass after Harry fucks them. But no scene of Harry fucking males, even if they are sissy or feminized.

2)Another thing, Harry MUST be a dominant. It's ok if it is limited to bedroom, but I don't want Harry to be submissive in a smut or lemon scene.

3) No scat, gore or vore.

Suggestions:

1) Harry's wife is a submissive cuckquean, who likes to watch, of watch Harry dominating other witches.

2) If Harry's wife is submissive, Harry keeps her in chastity (belt or spell), making her cum only when he says she can.

3) One(or more) of Harry's regular partner is a dominatrix, who likes to emasculate and humiliate her partner, so she cuckolds him with Harry, while making her partner watch her, or eating Harry's cum from her ass or pussy, or kissing him after giving Harry a blowjob.

4) Harry cuckolds some of his rivals. Like Draco in school and after Draco's marriage, Draco's wife is a dominatrix mentioned above. So, on Draco's wedding night, Harry fucks Draco's wife, while he is forced to watch and even after that his wife doesn't allows him to fuck her, only giving him Harry's seconds. Maybe even forces Draco in chastity (cock cage).

5) Harry's friend has a cuckold fetish. Means he gets aroused watching his wife getting fucked by Harry. Like Ron likes to watch Harry dominating Hermione, who is generally bossy and completely dominates Ron in bedroom. Or Arthur Weasley wants Harry to dominate Molly, who wears the pants in her marriage. Make it a regular occurrence.

6) Due to Fleur's life debt to Harry, she can't perform any sexual activity with any partner other than Harry for the first time. Bill insists on watching Harry take all of Fleur's virginities. And seeing Harry dominating his wife, who due to her headstrong personality and Veela heritage never defers to Bill in bedroom.

7) I'd like some milfs scene. Harry Potter universe has many females who can be milfs. Molly Weasley (in some description), Narcissa Malfoy, Andromeda Tonks, Amelia Bones, one of Hogwarts teacher(Bathsheda Babbling, or Aurora Sinistra, or Septima Vector, not Professor McGonagall).

8) A revenge scene of Harry dominating Dudley's wife. Maybe even help his wife in turning Dudley submissive to his wife, maybe even turning him into a sissy. Would be interesting to see a physically intimidating person turned into a sissy and cuckold.

9) If Harry starts early enough(due to effects of horcrux, or Lily's protection affecting Harry's magic), he may turn Vernon into a cuckold and dominates Petunia.

These are not necessary, just suggestions and something's I like to read. If someone writes this story or finds something similar, please share the link, as I'd really like to read this.

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.