Click Here!

Guardian & Concubine

Guest Rom.

Pair: Naruto x Fuu

Summary:

Naruto is shinobi from Uzumaki clan, who, because of his family debt, is forced to work as bodyguard of Fire Land Daimyo.

While it’s not a terrible job, it has its downsides - he has to stay by his lord side all the time and fulfill his every wish. Sometimes it’s just silencing loudly crowds, sometimes it’s beating annoying individuals, sometimes getting rid of troubles… peoples included, and sometimes it’s finding his lord some girls.

Not that it’s hard to find girls willing to slept with a Daimyo – young girls, who want to became important or famous and whores, who just want to make a good cash, are both very easy to convince. But his lord can sometimes have… strange tastes. Young redheads with freckles, dancers with exotic skin color, blond-haired with green eyes. On rarer occasions, beautiful widows or married woman.

Usually not a problem… even if sometimes it includes drugging said woman, staying in front of the doors all night (or even in the room, watching their mating), and dealing with her afterwards. It’s all bearable. However, when one day Naruto finds girl for his master, he also a stumble upon a friendly girl, Fuu – they quickly get along, drunk few rounds and end up in bed. Repeatedly, few nights in a row. Some may said there is a spark of something more…

...and then his lord see the girl, is amazed by her exotic beauty and want to bed her. He don’t even send him, just go to her personally, after informing him of his desires. Even worse, she agrees to became his concubine.

Maybe he told her about his family debt, maybe he threats her with his safety, or maybe she’s just a slut. Either way, now Naruto is forced to stay in front his lord room (or inside), listening to Fuu moans, as she’s getting screwd all the night…

...after which his lord goes to sleep, and he has some time alone with his love. However painful wouldn’t it be.

Aftermath:

There are few possible outcomes here:

1. Fuu could turn out to be a shinobi like Naruto, paid to either assasinate Daimyo or steal some secrets from him. She did succeed in her mission, but alongside she may developed some feelings towards Naruto, so afterwards they together run away, not caring about anything around them…
  2. ...or she could frame him, but having some feelings for him, she visits him day before his execution, to sleep with him one last time. She may want to get pregnant here, so his bloodline could continue.
  3. She could also end up as Daimyo actual wife, but keep her secret affair with Naruto.
  4. Or she can sell herself to Daimyo as a slave, in exchange for canceling Uzumaki clan debt and realising Naruto, so he could find happines without her.

There could also be some other endings – Fuu could be found out as a kunoichi and Naruto tries to protect her, she bould turn out to be a bitch and cuck Naruto, etc.

The ending is actually up to you, whoever want to write it. Taht part is a pure canvas for you.

• 1 year later...

I like the idea, but, given the theme is Naruto being cucked, I’d like to suggest that the Daimyo already has a wife: Naruto’s ex, Hinata…  Given that she’s from a noble clan, her being given to him as an arranged marriage is more plausible than the ruler of the country marrying a random girl that his guard shacked up with, AND it comes with more humilation for those into that…

• 2 months later...
On 9/12/2021 at 8:00 AM, TheBossMan said:

I like the idea, but, given the theme is Naruto being cucked, I’d like to suggest that the Daimyo already has a wife: Naruto’s ex, Hinata…  Given that she’s from a noble clan, her being given to him as an arranged marriage is more plausible than the ruler of the country marrying a random girl that his guard shacked up with, AND it comes with more humilation for those into that…

It was quite some time since I last looked here, so I was surprised someone got interested in that xD
And yeah, it would work even better – not only he lost his ex to Daimyo, but now girl he like is also his xD

Damn, now I want to see it even more >.<

Any more ideas or hints? Would love to expand my own concepts.

7 hours ago, Guest Rom. said:

It was quite some time since I last looked here, so I was surprised someone got interested in that xD
And yeah, it would work even better – not only he lost his ex to Daimyo, but now girl he like is also his xD

Damn, now I want to see it even more >.<

Any more ideas or hints? Would love to expand my own concepts.

None at the moment, but if I think of anything, I’ll be sure to say it here!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.