Click Here!

Harry/Delphini

Guest synapsor

Guest synapsor

I would like to read a fic that contain this couple. I have 2 suggestions for this.

1. Delphini learns about her Father and what Harry had done. She seeks revenge and plans to do it by destroy his Family. Not by killing them, but by infiltrating and manipulate them, especially Harry and Ginny. Maybe she uses Love Potions in little amounts to get Harrys attention. He gets slowly infatuated with her, but cant figure why. Possibly, if he and Ginny have Sex or in his dreams, he has fantasies of Delphi seducing and pleasing him. In the end, Delphini openly seduces Harry, who might have still a little resistence, but gives into her (maybe he is drunk on that time). They have sex with each other. During their actions, Ginny comes home and finds them.
  2. the 2nd would be a friendlier and happier version. Delphini doesnt use tricks to gain Harrys attention but the process is more natural. Maybe she finds him attractive at some point and tries to seduce him. Harry would reject her at first but then gives in (maybe no on the first try). Their relationship remains unofficial, because of her young age. I thought that she is still underage, maybe in her 4th or 5th year. She has fun in seducing Harry and he enjoys getting tempted by her. She is the more dominant type, but wouldnt always fuck him, but pleasure him with her hands, tongue and mouth, because playing with his Manhood is what arouse her. She would even seduce him on family occassions.  I leave the possibility open for Lily or Ron Witnessing their actions and also that Delphini seduce Ron aswell.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.