Click Here!

The Unexpected Spies Challenge

Guest Fan_of_Dom_Harry

Guest Fan_of_Dom_Harry

Title: The Unexpected Spies challenge.

Challenge :
Requisites:

1)This challenge can be combined with a Independant Harry plotline. Either after fourth year, Harry notices that he's been kept in the dark about both what the Order of the Phoenix is doing and what the death eaters are doing. Harry while becoming independant decides to do something about it. Harry Seduces Molly Weasley. She inadvertantly becomes Harry's spy in the order. Nobody suspects her, Snape and Dumbledore don't even bother to use Leglimency on her since she's the last person they would expect to be a spy. She passes on all the information about the order to Harry. Their trysts are always secretive and frenzied in all the nooks and crannies of 12 Grimmauld Place.

2) A chance meeting with Narcissa Malfoy gives Harry the idea about seducing her as a spy for him again. Narcissa is NOT a death eater but obviously knows a lot about what's going on among death eaters. She passes on information to Harry that the Dark Lord plans to use the scar link to manipulate Harry. And directs Harry (either by giving books or telling him where to find them) on learning Occlumency. He learns it by the holiday's end. Various secret meetings between Narcissa and Harry can be the scene of Lemons. So Voldemort can't control him not read him like in Canon.

3) Mid Fifth Year or after the trial( Your choice), Harry manges to Seduce Amelia Bones as well. She Passes on all the information about goings on in the Ministry to Harry. SO He's pre-warned about Umbridge, Fudge and all the Ministry is up to. So He doesn't react like he did in canon.

-Harry/Molly, Harry/Narcissa, Harry/Amelia are a must.

-No Harry/Tonks or Harry/Bellatrix, since they're obvious choices for spies and its a little cliche.

-You can decide on the extra pairings but NO Harry/Hermione, NO Harry/Ginny. Preference would be older women.

-Must have Lemons.

-Would like dom Harry

This is not my challenge originally. It was posted in Weasley family Bull challenge but I liked it and thought it deserved a separate thread.

I really need some stories like this. I hope someone takes this challenge.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.