Click Here!

Fred/Hermione fic search

Guest Kelly

Guest Kelly

This is a bit of a long shot, as I really only remember a single scene from the fic. I read it a while ago, sometime last year I think? Anyway, Fred and Hermione are at Hogwarts, it’s after curfew, and they end up hiding in an alcove behind a tapestry, I think, because Filch or a teacher is patrolling that corridor. I don’t remember if they were out separately and both just ended up in the same hiding spot, or if they were out doing something and ducked into that alcove.

Regardless, Fred is behind Hermione, and at some point as the person they’re hiding from passes down the corridor, Hermione backs up further and it makes Fred bend over a bit to hide his face in her hair/neck to cover the moan it caused. They were not a couple, as far as I remember Fred hadn’t thought about her as someone to date before this. But Hermione was interested in him, and kept teasing him until they ended up having sex right there in the alcove.

If anyone remembers what fic this is, I’d be super grateful as I can’t even remember enough to know if I finished reading it! But either way, I really want to go back and read it again.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.