Click Here!

Review Replies for Harry Potter and the Lord of the Night

Guest Demonized

Guest Demonized

Story Name: Harry Potter and the Lord of the Night

Summary: Whether it is a stroke of luck or pure coincidence that he had chosen to rest in a tree overlooking the front yard of Number Four of Privet Drive in Little Whinging, Surrey is something that matters little to him, though it will later be the subject of a vicious debate. What does matter is that the child had been left on the doorstep of Number Four with little more than a baby blanket and a letter on a night that promises rain. That matters a lot, and it is unforgivable.

Link: http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600100123

Guest Demonized

In response to Saxman66: No, this has nothing to do with Feehan’s Dark Series, which I don’t even read. Kyrios is one hundred percent an original character, and is one hundred percent a vampire, from Ancient Greece. As for everything else, I don't want to spoil anything except to touch on the discussion about Harry being able to claim Voldemort’s titles and any fortunes he may have. This is going along the lines of “You keep what you kill” which is an idea I took from the Riddick films, and it is something that I see the goblins ascribing too, Kyrios especially as well. While Harry didn't actually kill Voldemort, defeating him is close enough in their eyes.

In response to Saxman66: Sirius not getting framed affects a lot, as does his exchange with Amelia. As for the horcruxes, Kyrios isn't the only one aware of them now. As for Kyrios’ interactions with Wizarding Britain, he’ll try to limit it as much as possible in Harry’s earlier years, save for a few select individuals. Hogwarts is a while off, and I mean a while off. Kyrios has questions and plans that will be touched upon within the next couple of chapters.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.