Click Here!

Naruto turned into a slut yaoi request

Guest Haf

I had this idea : an Oc has the ability to see the most perverted fantasies inside the heart of a person  and make the person want to realize his perverted fantasy. One day he is in a réunion with the seventh hokage and sees that the biggest perverted fantasy Naruto has is to be dominated and humiliated by men. He uses his powers on Naruto and while he resists he ends up succumbing becoming the Oc's slut. The Oc makes him do lots of perverted things which Naruto loves one of them must be : being used by a room full of men.

Naruto must stay a man no sexy jutsu

Naruto has an average sized dick but his master and all the men who use him are much bigger

No scat 

Yes but here I want to see Naruto turning into a slut. In "Naruto's masters" he already is sasuke's slut. Besides, I think it would be  interesting if instead of sasuke who Naruto knows, it was a stranger who turned him into a slut. Another thing is boruto 's involvement, in this fic, you can decide to not involve him or to have him find out Naruto' s perversions and follow the same path, becoming another slut like Naruto 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.