Click Here!

Lost NaruSasu Mpreg Fic

Guest KristalItachi21

Guest KristalItachi21

Looking for lost Sasu/Naru Fic

Hi!

Lately I've been on a Naruto fanfiction hunt for a fic I've read years ago but it doesn't seem like it's online anymore or maybe I've completely forgotten the name. Please help if the summary sounds familiar! Thank you!

What I do remember: Warning it's Mpreg!

Naruto and Sasuke get together but after over hearing a conversation (between Sakura and Ino?) about not being able to give Sasuke a child and being selfish Naruto feels guilty and asked Tsunade for her help to get pregnant (using a jutsu?). When Sasuke finds out he's angry and wants naruto to get rid of it (knowing how dangerous it is for naruto).

Don't really remember the in-between bits but I remember naruto being kidnapped by itachi later on in his pregnancy and I guess itachi starts to fall for naruto while he's holding him hostage. Naruto who's still in love with Sasuke tells itachi that he's not the one for him.

I remember itachi getting kabuto to help deliver the baby and kabuto threatening to kill the baby in revenge for Sasuke killing orochimaru (I guess they had a thing?) but changes his mind because he's actually pregnant with orochimaru's child. He delivers the baby and leaves.

The baby is sent to Sasuke, who is still looking for naruto, but he wants nothing to do with the child (resenting the baby for losing naruto?). In the end naruto gets released by itachi and deidara finds itachi and runs off with him (it gets blurry after years lol?)But overall happy ending. It even had a sequel, with sasunaru having another child who has a lung illness who falls in love with kabutos child (all grown up), naruto gets injected with some sort of nerve blocking thing that's slowly killing him, and Sasuke and his oldest child are having problems (feeling unloved by his father). I also remember Deidara and itachi having their own child and going back to konoha after an attack of some kind.

It was better than my blurred and aged summary but I hope someone can help me find it. It's driving me crazy.

Guest Arw165

For anyone interested: both stories, "A clan's Pride" and "Love between pride" were written by Concubine99, but she deleted her stories from FFNet.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.