Click Here!

Please help T.T

Hello

I am Aysha on the archive.  I posted the stores 

Transformers Prime The Trutth Revealed, Ben Ten He Saw It, and a few others.

Unfortunately it has been quite some time since I logged into my account, like over a year!

I tried logging in, I tried changing my password, and I tried following all of the instructions for logging in.  Unfortunately I have gotten nowhere!

I hope you can help me because I would like to return to writing.

22 minutes ago, Aysha c.c. said:

Hello

I am Aysha on the archive.  I posted the stores 

Transformers Prime The Trutth Revealed, Ben Ten He Saw It, and a few others.

Unfortunately it has been quite some time since I logged into my account, like over a year!

I tried logging in, I tried changing my password, and I tried following all of the instructions for logging in.  Unfortunately I have gotten nowhere!

I hope you can help me because I would like to return to writing.

Are you still able to access the email address associated with your AFF  archive account? It is a yahoo account, same as the forum account.

If so, while I’m not aware of a specific issue with Yahoo like that with Microsoft’s various email clients, it may be a case of our email being sent to some email limbo.  The reset email comes from anonymous@affnet.nexcess.net, so adding that to your address book helps keep our mail from getting sent to a junk folder.

The other issue tends to be when members try to use a password generator. We only allow letters and/or numbers—no punctuation or special characters permitted, which password generators adore. We also require passwords to be between 8-12 characters long, and they are case sensitive. Anything that doesn’t meet those requirements causes the reset to fail, as does trying to reset with the same password. 

If none of the above is an issue, what has worked in the past is a temporary change of email address to a gmail account, which I can do for you. We seem to never have an issue resetting passwords for gmail users. Once the password is reset, and you have access to the account again, you can always restore your preferred email address. If you want to try using a gmail address to reset the password, I do ask that you email us at: tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org. I strongly advise against posting email addresses on an open forum. Spambots and other unsavory types harvest those.

Thank you very much for responding to me. I have sent an email to the address you posted using my Gmail account. The message includes the original email account that my archive account was created under.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.