Click Here!

Bull Harry of the Weasleys Sissy Family

Akakiru

Plot:

After Fred, George and Ron bring Harry home with the Car they decide that Harry was no longer safe at the Dursleys. He will life with the in Burrow.  What nobody expected was that the scar horcrux had bound itself with his magic that he gained extremely strong male magic inside him, it makes them grow quickly. His biggest changes were his height, muscle and penis particularly.

He was Hung like a freakin' Hippogriff.

Not being part of the horux, the bodies of the Weasleys were now far more suited to sex, especially. The males started to become small and girly next to him as he grew up with them, and with indescribable lusts to him due to his magic.

Timeline the story begins: Anywhere after Harry's 2th year

Story Beginning for the Sex (This must be in the story): Harry is sitting in the Dinner with the Weasleys between Molly and Arthur and he gets a hard one.(Maybe Ginny or Ron touched his cock with her feet) He then gets a Handjob from Molly and Arthur at the same time without them knowing about the other. While Molly whispers how he is many times bigger than Arthurs. They end it with having Harry's cum on their food. They moaned in pleasure at the taste, swirling it around on their tongue for a moment before swallowing and find out he still has more.

After finding out that Harry doesn’t know about sex. They  decided, that, to help them control their lusts, they have to train Harry as their own personal Bull, both at home and at Hogwarts.

Absolutely must be present points of the Challenge

- Harry is the central character. You cannot replace Harry with someone else.

- Dominant Harry

- Harry is well endowed and a incredibly natural talent in bed

- Has heavy almost full time full balls and his precum always flows

- The Weasleys start to get a Gokkun fetish and use Harry’s cum to enhance their food

- No evil Harry or Angst

- No Bashing

- Molly can be a BBW

No Voldemort or Death eater war they aren’t not needed in lemon fanfics.

No Goro, vore or similar creepy stuff

Edited by Akakiru

• 2 months later...

I hope someone takes up this challenge. I would love to read this. If someone has taken this challenge or have found something similar. can you please provide a link?

• 3 years later...
Guest Yaw123

Me too

On 7/24/2020 at 3:29 PM, Guest 123 said:

I hope someone takes up this challenge. I would love to read this. If someone has taken this challenge or have found something similar. can you please provide a link?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.