Click Here!

Top Harry fanfic Master of the Dursleys

Akakiru

Master of the Dursleys
Summery:
AU not Abusive Dursleys and no Voldemort.

THEMES
Alpha Male Harry Potter, Maledom, Cock worship, Ball Worship, Domination/Worshipful Sex, Auroma, Musk, Older Woman/Younger Man, MILF, Incest, Harem, Addicion, Mind Break, Older Man/Younger Man.

When Petunia and Vernon go to Harry's room at night following a nice smell. They find Harry naked sleeping and the smell is coming from his nocturnal emissions. They start to fill a container with it after tasting it. They go addictive to his Body fluids and it shows to be like magic cum that heal and make them younger. 

Dominant Harry X Petunia X Marge x Vernon and later Dudley who drinks it with them.

In the end Harry dominants them without knowing that he did it. Gets Marge with Petunia to breastfeed him Infront of Dudley and Vernon
Since that smell started they started to feel themself healthier and younger even the doctor said it is a wonder what happened to them.

No Voldemort for the one shot he does not need in lemon fanfics.
And Dom Harry 

Edited by Akakiru

11 hours ago, Guest Hairy Harry Hobs said:

do you want going to involve the Dursleys or can there be others involved like the Grangers?

Can use the to weasleys to if you want to be fair no one knows the Grangers other then the meme. But yes if you want do it you can do them to

Edited by Akakiru

• 3 months later...

This is a really intriguing idea. I have read no fanfics featuring Harry and the Dursleys, with dominant Harry.

So, if anyone has attempted this or found something similar, please share the link.

Was it because of lack of response or interest?

Because I am totally interested, but I doubt my skill to justify the idea.

I hope you write the full fanfic (this or any of your other ideas). Because your ideas have really intrigued me. I would love to read any story you write.

• 9 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.