Click Here!

Sing in

Guest Luna Oscura

Guest Luna Oscura

Hello! 

I’ve been posting as a guest this past days, and I thought it was time to make an account, but when I was trying to register, there was a question where it ask the URL of my author’s  profile, and I don’t have one, soooo my brilliant mind copied the link to one of the authors that I was reading from... 

i don’t know what to do do now… or if it’s going to affect my subscription ... sorry...

Well, you certainly won’t be able to make a forum profile using someone else’s archive profile, that’s for certain.

Do you have an archive profile? If yes, I can find your url for you. If not, you’ll need to create an archive profile before you can join the forum, or you can read this FAQ carefully, and see if you will be allowed to create a forum profile without an archive profile. Remember—this method requires patience—even more now that we’re all in various stages of lockdown and self-isolation.

Guest Luna Oscura

Thank you, I don´t have an archive profile, so I think I´ll go for the easy one and just make one…

Now, my next question, do I have to try to Sing In again, or can I just replace that last information? 

If by Sign in you mean create a new forum profile, then yes, you’ll need to create a new forum profile with the correct URL to your Author’s profile. The profile you created with someone else’s URL will be denied on those grounds. 

Once you’ve created a new forum profile, it will have to be verified by our forum administrator and that can take up to 24 hours, possibly 48 hours, depending on how busy he is. I think you’ll be able to log into the forum, but you will not have full access until the profile has been verified. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.