Click Here!

The 100: Just the two of them

Guest Bronzehawk86

Guest Bronzehawk86

A sex story for the TV show the 100. I would like the story take place between between season 5 and 6. A month before the Spacekru lands. Clarke and Madi have been living together ever since Clarke found Madie when she was 6. Madie is now 12 and has just discovered masturbation and has become obsessed with fucking herself as much as possible. It all started when she came back from chores early and heard Clarke moaning from their shared room. Thinking Clarke might be hurt Madi hurried in but stopped when she saw what Clarke was doing. Clarke was lying naked on her bed with one hand twisting and pulling on her nipples the other furiously rubbing her pussy. Watching this Madi brcame more and more horny and quickly took off her cloths and begins playing with herself. Clarke thought she was alone tell she heard a moan and looked up to see Madi naked and playing with herself. Clarke yells Madie and then asks what the girl thinks she is doing. Madi continues to play with herself well telling Clarke that she is sorry but lately no matter how much she plays with herself it is never enough and that Clarke looked so hot playing with herself that Madi could not help but to play with herself as she watched. Clarke hearing this can't help but sympathies with Madie. It had been over 6 years since she got laid and her own hands and the sex toys she made were good but she too craved more.  Thinking this Clarke took another look at Madi with lust filed thoughts. Clarke took in Madi's tits which were just starting to grow and her still hairless little pussy as all the while the 12 year old girl was pulling on her nipples and finger fucking herself while starting at Clarke. In that moment Clarke makes up her mind she gets up and walks across the room to Madi naked. Clarke tells Madi that they can make each other feel good and then deeply kiss Madi. Madi is stunned at first but quickly starts kissing back. Clarke takes Madi's hand and leads her to the bed. They then fuck. The sex acts I will leave up to you but I would like their to be lots of dirty talk about how hot Madi finds Clarke's tits and how big they are. I would like Clarke to really get off on how young and eager Madi is. I would like Clarke once she decides to fuck Madi to go all in and be completely in charge while they fuck. I would like Madi to be going out of her mind with lust and is an eager sex toy for Clarke. After words the two girls lay togeter in post orgasmic bliss for a few minutes tell Madi eagerly asks if they can do that again. Clarke looks at her young lover and smiles says of course as much as they want since they are alone and have all the time in the world.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.