Click Here!

Old Friends Surprised They Married in Vegas M/M

Guest MeganElisabeth

Guest MeganElisabeth

I’m looking for a story about two young guys that run into each other in Vegas after a long time of not talking me seeing one another and end up waking up married having always felt a spark/connection but I believe at least one of them was “straight” and never acting on it. I don’t recall seeing this story here but perhaps it was. Anyways, a lot of the details or fuzzy or could even be way off.. I do remember them waking up the next morning shocked with rings on their fingers (in bed possibly?) that they had married each other. Am hoping this rings a bell with anyone else. Thanks so much in advance to any ideas!

Guest MeganElisabeth
8 hours ago, LisaT2525 said:

Yes, that one! lol

Ah, I seriously cannot thank you enough!!! To have this one still be there after how long ago I stopped reading it is so exciting, especially after the disappointing news with the story, Loser! Lol There are a select few that I remember and with this being one of them I’m so grateful to you for responding or I would’ve never have found it most likely! For anyone that comes across this.. I found she’s updating on FictionPress with her most recent being chapter 34 in January of this year instead of chapter 31/July on here. Super good news it’s being kept up after all this time, very rare! Thanks again so much for taking the time to help make my week a ton better! Sending good vibes and fantastic karma your way!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.