Click Here!

Loser by SweetSurrender

Guest MeganElisabeth

Guest MeganElisabeth

Summary: It was a stupid bet, set up by stupid, horny soccer players. Pay or Blow. Winner of the final game of the season gets 300$ or a blow from the loser's girlfriend. But what happens when the loser has neither 300$ or a current girlfriend?

I’m looking for hopefully another location for this story or perhaps someone having it? I can’t find anything in searching the web. Thanks to anyone in advance for reading this and/or trying to help!

The author, also known here as DedicatedQuill, changed their pen name and removed all their stories from the Internet. 

I’m also going to ask that anyone who might have a copy of this story please DO NOT use our forums to pass that around. AFF respects the rights of authors to remove content, and we do not allow members to distribute hard copies of any removed works.

Guest MeganElisabeth

Ah I didn’t realize the name was switched as well as removed by the author. Thank you SO much for the responsive information! I was trying to go into and edit my post once I saw the rules but unfortunately saw I wasn’t allowed to edit it. I sincerely apologize to the community. 

19 minutes ago, Guest MeganElisabeth said:

Ah I didn’t realize the name was switched as well as removed by the author. Thank you SO much for the responsive information! I was trying to go into and edit my post once I saw the rules but unfortunately saw I wasn’t allowed to edit it. I sincerely apologize to the community. 

This story in particular had so many devoted readers. Right now, the best I can do is to offer to forward an email to the author, since there is no published email address on that profile. If you’d like to do that, you can send your email to the author to tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org, and I’d be happy to forward it onward. I don’t know if the author has responded to anyone whose email I’ve forwarded previously, but I know that as an author myself, I would appreciate knowing my stories touched so many people.

Guest MeganElisabeth

Yes I’ve had quite a few I’ve read and saved yeeaaarrssss ago so for one to stick out in my mind means it had to have been significantly memorable and well done. It’s such a huge shame that they decided to take all of their beautiful hard work down. As well as no longer posting any of their talent for the obviously many dedicated readers. 

That is extraordinarily kind of you, thank you so very much for offering to do that! I know I feel the same years after writing something getting an email notification of someone even liking or following something I’ve written long ago. Do you know when they took all of their work down?

Guest MeganElisabeth

9 hours ago, LisaT2525 said:

Unfortunately, she never responded to my email. I’m assuming she has a whole new email no one here knows about.  It’s true she has a legion of fans, and I hope she’s ok and just working on getting her great story published.

That’s very unfortunate. I definitely hope this is the case! Was Loser finished? Also, when did she take her stories down?

Guest MeganElisabeth

Thanks so very much for that information! I’m glad to hear they haven’t been away TOO long so far then! The only thing concerning is usually when getting published I thought they usually didn’t take absolutely everything down everywhere.. but hopefully this is the case and will be back sometime soon! That would be so wonderful for so many people I’m sure. I stopped reading Loser in 2016. Do you have any idea if/when it was finished?

1 hour ago, Guest MeganElisabeth said:

Thanks so very much for that information! I’m glad to hear they haven’t been away TOO long so far then! The only thing concerning is usually when getting published I thought they usually didn’t take absolutely everything down everywhere.. but hopefully this is the case and will be back sometime soon! That would be so wonderful for so many people I’m sure. I stopped reading Loser in 2016. Do you have any idea if/when it was finished?

It was finished. I think there were 50 chapters. She did say she was going to take it down not too long after she finished it. She was going to go through it all, re-edit it and hopefully publish it.

Guest MeganElisabeth

Well that’s a good sign there was an intent! I so hope very much this is still the plan/in the works so I can read it in it’s entirety. I just wish so badly she didn’t just kind of vanish online with no updates or contact with anyone. Hopefully since it seems this happened not too long ago she still frequents these places or reads emails and comes back sometime soon. Thank you so very much for responding since I’ve been away so long and had no idea what happened. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Romieoni

I remember reading that story. It was so good. Last chapter updated was the older brother had found out about them. That was around the time the site started to fall off. If you do find something if the author doesn’t mind I’d also like a chance to re read it . 

Guest MeganElisabeth
7 hours ago, Guest Romieoni said:

I remember reading that story. It was so good. Last chapter updated was the older brother had found out about them. That was around the time the site started to fall off. If you do find something if the author doesn’t mind I’d also like a chance to re read it . 

I for sure will post here if I ever find out more! 

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest jaegal

i just remember this story and come back here to read it again but.. aishh its really saddening

i hope everything okay with author

last i remember LOSER is finished with 50 chapters

and the sequel WINNER have 4 chapter planned but the author only posted 2 of them

Spoiler

in the last chapter tyler propose to chase and he said yes

my ig is coatwest69@gmail.com if you want to talk about it 

• 1 month later...

Since it bears repeating, as is stated at the top of this forum: 

If you know the piece of fiction that someone is searching for is removed from the site, but you retained a personal copy, please do not pass the story around. If the story is taken down either by the Author or Moderator staff there is a reason behind it that must be respected.

Any and all further requests for or offers of copies of this story, or any other story that has been taken down for any reason, will be deleted on sight. 

Also, since this is an original work of fiction and is therefore the sole property of the original author, any further requests or offers of copies could possibly result in further actions taken by the staff. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.