Click Here!

"...or just plain review-whore!"

JayDee

I haven’t done a whole lot of co-writing, but Parlor Games was basically @InBrightestDay plucking some bits of sweetcorn out of something I squeezed out and adding some real quality and I love how it turned out, but what with the lack of sex, romantic incest, or Kushina* cheating on Naruto it has gone unreviewed thus far so this is me taking the description of this subforum seriously and review whoring!

Story linkParlor Games

Description: Chad and Ricky have used Todd, their special needs brother, as their muscle for quite some time now. They move from town to town, finding new girls to, as they tell Todd, "play games" with. One night, however, they pick the wrong house to invade.

Codes: AFFO COMPLETE Hum MiCD NoSex Oneshot Violence

Words: 3488. Not one of which is “Titicaca”.

So, here I am. Turning review-tricks, making like a Winchester Goose of reviews, hooking reviews etc etc etc. Taking advantage of most of the world being stuck inside and having masturbated itself raw over George’s stories, and so looking for something to give their gentials a break. Please review!

But am I offering anything in return? A little Hannibal Lecter Quid Pro Quo? A favor for you on this the day of your daughter’s wedding?

No. I’m a monster. You all know that by now. Or ought to. Or learned it when you just read that a few words ago. Or guessed when I kept driving this bit into the ground.

But I could certainly review something of yours back atcha. Make this a single-story-centric version of one of those review exchange threads that just kind of sputtered and died like my creative spark. I still gotta go to work so I don’t have all the free time some folks do, but seeing as Parlor Games is a short story I figure drop a oneshot or chapter link in this thread if you have a preference for what I review and I’ll do my best to leave an honest, thoughtful review without too many jokes that exist just to make me laugh. Gotta say tho, no sex stuff with under 16s please. I can’t read it! It barely managed it in actual published library books (Haruki Murakami I’m looking at you, you ear loving genius.)

Thanks in advance!

*Edit: I meant Hinata but looking at the Naruto subdomain, honestly, his Mom works too.

Edited by JayDee

On 3/30/2020 at 10:26 AM, InvidiaRed said:

To be fair, I did review Social Distancing :thumbsup:

I’ve never been fair in my life and I don’t intend to start now! I wasn’t whoring for that one :p That one got some whole other pimpin’ going down.

But, I sure am the paid fuck for this one! So firstly thanks for playing and reviewing and secondly do you have a preference for a oneshot or chapter you want me to review in return or should I just grab one at random, dive in, and try my best not to make too many dick jokes?

19 hours ago, InBrightestDay said:

I think the reason @JayDee was talking about Parlor Games is that they co-wrote it, as opposed to Social Distancing, which was all me.

Yup, that’s the nub of the matter. The nipple on the chest. The glans on… Haven’t done a lot of co-writing so was interested in seeing some reviews on one of the very few efforts.

Of course, now that that’s happened, JayDee, whose review response thread do you want this to be on?

Oh, yours for sure. You did upload it! And it wouldn’t even be on the site if you hadn’t seen something better in it! On that uploading point – did you get a review notification email ‘cos I sure didn’t! Wasn’t sure if it was because I’m a co-author or because review notifications are turned off on it/you, or if they don’t go to anyone on co-authored stories...

58 minutes ago, JayDee said:

did you get a review notification email ‘cos I sure didn’t! Wasn’t sure if it was because I’m a co-author or because review notifications are turned off on it/you, or if they don’t go to anyone on co-authored stories...

I did indeed get one.  I’m sorry you didn’t; I had hoped that co-authors would get notifications too.

4 hours ago, JayDee said:

But, I sure am the paid fuck for this one! So firstly thanks for playing and reviewing and secondly do you have a preference for a oneshot or chapter you want me to review in return or should I just grab one at random, dive in, and try my best not to make too many dick jokes?

Oh JayDee, talk dirty to me =p

Your particular brand of chaos is quite enjoyable so I’ll leave it to your wild card imagination.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/1/2020 at 10:58 AM, JayDee said:

If it wasn’t for the fact I already read and reviewed it just under a decade ago I’d have looked at Claire’s Misfortune because of the Beast and Violence tags! Thanks again for takin’ part.

It will be precisely a decade in ten days.