Click Here!

Kushina Sensei-The Sexy Ninja Academy Milf

Guest CodeZero

Guest CodeZero

In this story Kushina and Minato are alive and both raise their son accordingly. Much like LordofLust's story, Kushina is a retired ninja that simply isn't satisfied with the rare chances she gets to have sex with Minato due to his constant stress with leading the village. And as a a way to bring excitement in her life she decides to teach Naruto's academy class and as a result becomes a beacon of interest to Naruto's male classmates. This causes his classmates to constantly ask him to go have study sessions at his house and they all frequently try to impress Kushina infront of Naruto. And while Kushina is initially oblivious to the debacle thinking that they just want to compete, she later realizes the boys have perverted intentions and slowly realizes how bad her sex life is that she bit by bit succumbs to the lust.

CONDITIONS FOR THE STORY: 

1) Characters that shouldn't have sex with Kushina are: Sasuke, Kakashi, Jiraiya and Naruto.

2) The characters that have sex or potential sexual activities with Kushina should be limited to a certain number that being around 3-4. Any more than that shouldn't be considered amongst the main cast, kind of like LOL's 3 students that were Kiba and two OCs who mainly had sex with Kushina.

3) This is the most important one, Kushina shouldn't become this mind breaked cumslut like soooooooo many other stories due. Have her occasionally be dominated by her students and love the sluttines but always have her remain sane and not to be treated like a dog. 

4) Naruto bashing is allowed. You can have students tease Naruto of how hot his mother is and maybe have him fight some of the characters in class resulting in him getting detention from his mother, and while all this is happening they get to have sex with her back at his house.

5) The story should take its time. Have Kushina give "rewards" to some of her students and gradually let them lead her to a point of no return. 

6) The cast could be Shino,Shikamaru, Choji, Kiba,etc. (though I do recommend Kiba) and you can create OC characters if you'd like.

7) Please Please Please is you are taking up on this challenge make sure you have the intentions of writing a good amount of chapters possibly 10 and more is recommended. "Stop teasing us Sensei" was quite literally the hottest Naruto Adultfanfic I have ever read and it approximately 13 chapters before the inevitable hiatus.

That is all the conditions and I hope one your brilliant authors would take a crack at this and most importantly complete it. I may even potentially pay to have this written so good luck and please take the challenge.

THANK YOU.

This is a good idea. I have always wanted to write one of the slutty Kushina story. 

I will be adding Kiba, and thinking of adding Neji. And I am kind of on the wall on adding Shikamaru, choji or shino, any other character recommendation? I dont add Oc characters unless necessary.

Any other things you want to add in the story?

Guest CodeZero

I'm glad you want to take the challenge, I was beginning to think noone would reply. Anyways I'm fine with you settling on canon characters only and if so let Kushina have a main cast she repeatedly has sex with. I would say 3 and anyone else should just be sexual favours like maybe Iruka.

Naruto bashing is also recommended like maybe a scenario were Kiba teases Naruto in order to get his mother to give Naruto detention instead of him which results in him getting sex at Naruto's house.

Like LOL's story (stop teasing us sensei) it should be well written and to take it's time like not have sex immediately in the first chapter. Teasing and teasing and eventually turns into sexual rewards and finally sex. Also their cocks shouldn't be animated like 11 inches, it should be normal an average perhaps a bit bigger than her husband but nothing more.

Also maybe when they eventually have sex have them have close calls with either Minato or Naruto and maybe have them push Kushina in to having sex in either of their rooms (Naruto or Minato). And maybe also have them have their own personal kinks.

Overall that's it, hopefully you dont shy away from the conditions and eventually start it up. If you want me to give you a form of better contact just let me know. 

P.S. Let know of your progress if you take up it and please let it be of good length, the chapters I mean. And hopefully you post your first chapter soon.

I await your response tell me if you want my email or something.

Guest CodeZero

Also yeah I can see why you dont want Shikamaru, Choji, and Shino since frankly none of them especially Shikmaru look like they would have sex with Kushina. That's Kiba is always a liable option especially since he is Naruto's rival. Like I said before Kiba and Neji and perhaps one more, that is why I recommend an OC since he would fit the dynamic properly.

IMPORTANT POINT: I think would it be logical that Sasuke and Naruto are rivals and compete for the best in the class especially since Naruto has fucking Minato and Jiraiya teaching him. I think it would perfect if Kiba had an inferiority complex against Naruto since he has the perfect life being a prodigy, son of their Hokage, and just being popular. Have Kiba just be fuled by that jealousy and getting some sort of revenge by having sex with his Naruto's mom. It would be interesting to see that dynamic where Kiba is constantly smirking at Naruto and he doesn't know what the fuck he is soo smug about.

Guest Guest

a good concept really like to see this story come out

maybe don’t put to much naruto bash like he will get detention but it will be from another teacher as it is also very believable that kushina can just punish him at home or maybe make naruto just as oblivious or dense as her if not more so and doesn’t pick up that their trying to impress his mom for her body but thinks that she is awesome 

can put this in by putting the cast as naruto’s friends but only want to come to his house for kushina and naruto is none the wiser

hey just some snowball ideas

instead of giving naruto detention by kushina you could also have her give it to kiba or someone else and give them “rewards” for completing assignments or good behavior

if your looking for more people from naruto to put in you could make like an exchange program where students from another village come to learn at the academy or maybe “de-age” some of the more adult characters so that their naruto age

you could include some of the adults too be making them assistant teachers or coworker that either help her, flirt, and tease or maybe bash them with some harassment and kushina yells or punish them for it or just takes it

Please allow the OP and the author to hash out details of the story prompt, and do not start pitching your own ideas to be added into the story. This behaviour is addressed in the rules posted at the top of this forum (and all the C&R subforums) and will be dealt with if it continues. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator

• 3 months later...
Guest ImpatientBanana

@fluxguy23 are you still working on the story? Any progress updates? Don’t want to pressure you or anything, just curious. If you want/need any help with writing and or ideas, I’d be glad to help out.

Also, @OP, if you are still around, would you mind a second person taking this challenge, I think this idea is great.

• 1 month later...
Guest CodeZero

@ImpatientBanana

Sure!!! The more the merrier. Sorry for the late response their isn't any notification. And yes this story at the moment was on hiatus since the writer I was working with had alot of things to deal with. But now he is free and we're working on it again. If you are willing to give your input and opinions like I said to flux text me on kik: NearRiver251

I'll see you then

Guest CodeZero

Also this isn't solely to flux and ImpatientBanana anyone who wants to give their input and suggestions can text me on kik, only the first chapter has been completed and we need as much help as we can get.

Kik: NearRiver251

Guest CodeZero

I'm tired of Adultfanfics being filled to the brim with fucking Yaoi fics left and right. There simply isn't any variety in Adultfanfiction as it use to be back in 2016-2018 now it's simply yaoi genre being recycled over and over and over again. So help me in getting this story up to speed and uploaded.

Kik: NearRiver251 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
18 minutes ago, Guest Darking said:

Hola yo soy un escritor nuevo en esto y me gusto la idea aunque ya muchos la tomaron intentare hacer mi version propia

Hello Darking. Welcome! 

For one, I highly encourage you to make an account. It’ll make communication much easier for all of us, including you. 

Also, if you can, please try to talk to us in English. I had to use Google Translate to figure out what you were saying for the most part. XP 

Good luck with your writing! 

Guest Kushina's fan
On 3/24/2020 at 6:10 AM, Guest CodeZero said:

In this story Kushina and Minato are alive and both raise their son accordingly. Much like LordofLust's story, Kushina is a retired ninja that simply isn't satisfied with the rare chances she gets to have sex with Minato due to his constant stress with leading the village. And as a a way to bring excitement in her life she decides to teach Naruto's academy class and as a result becomes a beacon of interest to Naruto's male classmates. This causes his classmates to constantly ask him to go have study sessions at his house and they all frequently try to impress Kushina infront of Naruto. And while Kushina is initially oblivious to the debacle thinking that they just want to compete, she later realizes the boys have perverted intentions and slowly realizes how bad her sex life is that she bit by bit succumbs to the lust.

Minato underperformance in bed and Kushina’s bad sex life is kinda… boring? And it’s not like strong shinobi like Minato can get extremely tired after work, but he has to leave the village from time to time on Hokage business. Kushina has a good and regular sex with her husband, so the story can just begin when Minato is away – and then she gets perverted thrill from all attention from Naruto’s classmates and slowly realizes that she wants more and more, so sex with her husband, while still good, is not enough anymore.

7 hours ago, Guest Darking said:

Hola yo soy un escritor nuevo en esto y me gusto la idea aunque ya muchos la tomaron intentare hacer mi version propia

Good luck!

• 5 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.