Click Here!

Help yet again! Looking for Sessh/Kag story but can't remember name!

Guest InuLover

Guest InuLover

Hi! Okay so you was able to help me locate my last story I was looking for (thank you again for that by the way), so now I'm back for help in another story.

Story plot was that the whole group was fed up with Kagome, so when they go to fight Naraku, they stake her to ground. They are only fighting a puppet, and the real Naraku goes and raped Kagome while they are fighting the puppet of him. 

Afterwards Kagome is unable to shake her depression (even though all her friends are truly regretful for theirs words and actions realizing they were manipulated by Naraku). Since Sesshouramu is the true pack leader, they take her to him where he places her under supervision to keep her from killing herself.

He finally hired foreign youkai (who I believe come from Scotland) to help her as it is their specialty. I believe it is one woman, her sons, and their friends. The older woman is the only female. The males of the group all become find of Kagome and start vying for her. Sesshouramu is not happy with that because he has become attached to her as well.

That is mostly the gist of the story! Great story! Read it way back before I even thought of saving stories which is why I am trying to find some of my old favorites but having problems! 

Thank you for helping me find my last story and hoping someone will know this one as well! :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.