Click Here!

Kushina Uchiha - Wife of Fugaku Uchiha

Guest SleepyHead

Guest SleepyHead

What if it was Fugaku Uchiha that saved Kushina Uzumaki from the Kumo ninja and gained her love through these actions instead of Minato. 

However, what if this whole kidnapping was a giant deception by the Uchiha Clan to manipulate Kushina into have good feelings for Fugaku and the clan. Would explain how Fugaku made such good timing in saving her.

The Uzumaki Clan was well known for their longevity and seal skills but also their reclusiveness. However, here comes Kushina into the village of Konoha by herself as a child and the leader of the Uchiha Clan sees this as a great chance to bring her genes into the clan and give birth to a greater generation of Uchiha’s. Thus a plan was put together and the Kumo ninja kidnapping faked with Uchiha clan members in disguise. Fugaku was told of his part in the deception, to save her and basically sweep her off her feet in the rescue, planting the seeds of love for him in her. He of course goes with it but not with some perverse ideas as he’s told to basically make her his wife. Well, Fugaku has a perverted idea about this, with his ideal wife being a perfect housewife yet being a complete sex slave to his whims. The idea of molding/influencing the wild Kushina into this gets him very happy for a young child and goes along with the deception quite willingly. The fact that Kushina is the Kyuubi Jinchuriki is a plus as well. The idea is that a baby born from a Jinchuriki would surely have superior genes in some ways. 

From there, Fugaku can meet up and talk with Kushina a lot, every time slightly influencing her to become his ideal women. Maybe discussing at time what it means to be a wife or being in love. Even doing things such as slight physical touches at first such as hand holding until Kushina gets use to them and fugaku eventually becoming more bolder and sexual in the way he touches her over time. 

There can be use of the Sharingan at times to “suggest” to Kushina to certain ways to act or think that she wouldn’t naturally accept at first but would get around to accepting. (I would like it to be used as it wouldn’t be a Naruto world story without so but sparingly so it would make it seems Kushina's current mindset is more natural because of her choices and environment. Though if you want to take it in that direction, hypnotism on child Kushina, I’m all for that too.)

The story can continue from where Kushina is saved from the Kumo Ninja by Fugaku and build up from there. It can be straight from there build-up or you can jump around the timeline, showing moments where the two are talking and how Fugaku goes about influencing her thinking and attitude. Could be that they meet in private at times so Fugaku can do more perverse things with her or talk about more sexual things that couldn’t be said in public. Get Kushina use to the idea of touching Fugaku and vice versa. 

Notes:

1. No sex as children. Around the time of the Kumo kidnapping, I’d consider the two children twelve years old. 
  2. I like the idea of Kushina being influenced and trained over the years towards becoming a perfect housewife for Fugaku by him but at the same time, a sex slave for his every needs. A women as wild as Kushina could be perfect in front of people but when alone with Fugaku or thinking inside, she has a wild side constantly thinking of sex with him.  She’s ready to do anything for Fugaku, be it outdoor or behind a door with people on the other side or whatever sexual fetish he might be feeling. NO SCAT OR PERMANENT BODY DAMAGE. Whipping, bondage, candle dripping and other stuff like that is fine. Just no body scarring. 
  3. Mikoto Uchiha could be part of the marriage with Fugaku being a polygamist. She could be obedient towards Fugaku already due to being raised in the Uchiha Clan and thus helps towards the deception of Kushina. She could be involved with threesome with Kushina and Fugaku or with Kushina for the entertainment of Fugaku in front of them. 
  4. Minato is an afterthought though Fugaku can show off in front of him when he's walking around with Kushina after she’s been conditioned a bit more to obey Fugaku. 
  5. Kushina can be taught every housewife is obedient toward their husband no matter what he wants. Also what the pleasure of the body is and that only Fugaku can make her feel like that. Make her come to orgasm only with touching her at first and eventually showing her what sex actually is. 
  6. Could have her giving birth to both Naruto and Sasuke or Menma as I’ve seen in other stories. Naruto could be the same but no blond hair as that would be impossible with his parents genetics. Brother of Sasuke. 
  7. You can continue the story towards the coup where she helps the Uchiha take over or sooth the savage beast that is Fugaku and prevent the whole thing. 
  8. Kushina must be a sex slave of sort towards Fugaku. Be it a normal wife kind of thing or a friends at first but amidst  lots of sex, makes her promise to be his sex slave or something like that. 

Feel free to ignore the suggestions I added at the bottom if you want to use only the Fugaku rescues Kushina part instead for a story. It just seems like a cool idea for how easy it would have been for somebody else to save Kushina and earn her love instead of Minato. 

Here’s some pictures for suggestions on how it might look like. 

Fugaku Threesome: https://thehentaiworld.com/hentai-images/uchiha-fugaku-uchiha-mikoto-and-uzumaki-kushina-benhxgx-naruto/

Fugaku and Kushina: 

• 1 year later...
Guest 0_fLeX-.1

I'm interested in that premise.
I am already working on chapter 0 (the prologue of this idea) but there are things that I prefer do some questions for the rest of the story.

1) Why does Fugaku want Kushina as a sex slave?

The question is oriented in the sense of where that desire to make her his "sexual slave" comes from.

By now I came up with 5 ideas:

a) Fugaku likes to dominate others: he likes the feeling of power that this age him and his hormones expand this to sex

b) Fukagu likes the idea of taming Kushina: he has always seen the Uzumaki as an aggressive tiger, and he is excited by the idea of turning her into an obedient kitten who will kiss his cock when asked.

c) Fukagu is a misogynist (this one is self explanatory):. Basically he believe (by his own thought or because he was raised that way) that women should serve and be obedient to their husbands, do housework and give birth to as many children as they want.

d) Fugaku has a complex superiority of the Uchiha clan: he considers that the Uchihas are superior compared to anyone and that the place of Kushina, as a member of the clan
Uzumaki, is on her knees before him and submissively serves him.

e) He does it to annoy minato: with his pride as a member of the "elite clan" he makes him hate minato for being a better ninja than him, so he wants to make Kushina his own, the girl that the blonde loves, and reduce her to a mere slave whom he will impregnate over and over again.

2) Why will Kushina end up being Fugaku's sex slave?

I can think of some ideas, (some are a bit cliche, yes. I will not deny that)

the explanations that come to mind are.

a) When he rescues her, Kushina falls in love with Fugaku, so they start dating. and at that time Fugaku begins to touch her and do increasingly perverted things with her, which she doesn’t resist because of her "love" for him. which gradually plunges her into the world of pleasure and makes her more submissive to his orders.

b) Kushina is someone with an unconscious masochistic fetish. Without knowing it, she likes to be dominated, and the rough treatment that Fugaku would give her in her "training to be his wife" will be something that excites her more and more, until one day she gives up and agrees to be the wife and slave of Fugaku.

c) She is slightly hypnotized with the power of the Sharingan. Making her have the tendency to obey Fufaku and let him do whatever he wants with her. But she would be aware of everything that would be due to her choice of property. Sharingan hypnosis would only tempt her to do so.

d) Kushina is a little promiscuous (and a bit perverted), so once she sees Fugaku's cock, she falls in love with that manhood. although he does not admit it at first.

e) Mikoto, Kushina's best friend, participates in the plan to make Kushina a property of the Uchiaha clan. To do this, Mikoto introduces the Uzumaki to the world of sex through talks and stories to arouse her curiosity. also causing "accidentally" Kushina to witness sexual moments between her and Fugaku. Which makes the redhead more curious and slowly makes her become part of what both Uchihas do.

f) After being rescued, Kushina feels she owes Fugaku a favor. One thing leads to another and the Uzumaki pays that favor by giving the Uchiha a blowjob, something that the Redhead surprisingly liked and both would end up repeating more than once. with both going further each time.

Those would be a few ideas that have occurred to me. I don't really know which one to work on, so I'm going to let you choose or give different ideas.

you don't necessarily have to choose just one. You can combine ideas, but I think using too many from that list could be counterproductive.

Well, that's what I think

About how old Kushina and Fugaku will be. I would weigh with both of them about 13 years old and up. Because it wouldn't make much sense for Kushina to be saved at 13 and for the Uchihas to start their plan when they're both 18 or a little younger.

Guest Guest Crow

Read the first chapter it is good and happy to see such a rare pairing as a whole. But the question is from here on out are you going to focus on the building of the bond or something along the lines of sexual interest? Because if the former then I don’t think much has to change other than her affection for him and Mikoto possibly finding out about this but being from the clan is okay with it. If the later, maybe having it skip a few years until they are about 17-18 and this leads to their first real sexual exploration.

Just my thoughts

Guest RedFox

Nice chapter 0_fLeX-.1 

here is a idea 

The clan head of Uchiha  have Mikoto help Fugaku

He will have Mikoto to friend her and get close to her to make her believe she her best friend to influence her To think positive about the Uchiha Clan and to give Fugaku a chance on a date.

Guest Guest Crow
10 hours ago, Guest RedFox said:

Nice chapter 0_fLeX-.1 

here is a idea 

He will have Mikoto to friend her and get close to her to make her believe she her best friend to influence her To think positive about the Uchiha Clan and to give Fugaku a chance on a date.

I think that would be an interesting direction to go with and this would help cement her position with the Uchiha clan as time goes on and even more so Fugaku

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 0_fLeX-.1
On 4/8/2021 at 2:06 PM, Guest RedFox said:

Nice chapter 0_fLeX-.1 

here is a idea 

I'm not opposed to the idea. I've already thought about bringing Mikoto into the story in an active or superficial way, and it wouldn't be bad to have her tempt Kushina to start being attracted to Fugaku.
But the point is that for me to start writing, I would need to know the answers to the questions I asked before.

a) Why does Fugaku want Kushina as a sex slave?

b) Why will Kushina end up being Fugaku's sex slave?

because the whole story is going to revolve around that. 

and i'm not sure what kind of development to give. that's why i gave those options and i'm open to others.

in a way your proposal answers (more or less) question "b", but i think it could use a few more details.  

• 3 weeks later...
Guest RedFox

==================
Why does Fugaku want Kushina as a sex slave? 
==================

both of them sound good into one idea for aplan 

b) Fukagu likes the idea of taming Kushina: he has always seen the Uzumaki as an aggressive tiger, and he is excited by the idea of turning her into an obedient kitten who will kiss his cock when asked.

d) Fugaku has a complex superiority of the Uchiha clan: he  considersthat he Uchihas are superior compared to anyone and that the place of Kushina, as a member of the clan
Uzumaki, is on her knees before him and submissively serves him.

---------

here is my idea why Fugaku turn Kushina into a slave

The Clan head of Uchiha find out about Kushina have Kyuubi sealed in her he wants both of Kushina and Kyuubi under  Uchiha control and Kushina to give birth to a child one day to become the new Jinchuriki only one knows about is The Clan head of Uchiha and Mikoto and the people told Fugaku about the mission they told Fugaku after told about mission he except the mission they told full information about Kushina will they want her in the Clan

Both Fugaku and Mikoto they turn Kushina into from a  headstrong, impulsive, stubborn girl into there obedient slave and submissively to serves and obey them 

==================
Why will Kushina end up being Fugaku's sex slave?
==================

both of them sound good into one idea for aplan 

c) She is slightly hypnotized with the power of the Sharingan. Making her have the tendency to obey Fufaku and let him do whatever he wants with her. But she would be aware of everything that would be due to her choice of property. Sharingan hypnosis would only tempt her to do so.

e) Mikoto, Kushina's best friend, participates in the plan to make Kushina a property of the Uchiaha clan. To do this, Mikoto introduces the Uzumaki to the world of sex through talks and stories to arouse her curiosity. also causing "accidentally" Kushina to witness sexual moments between her and Fugaku. Which makes the redhead more curious and slowly makes her become part of what both Uchihas do.

---------

here is my idea why will Kushina end up being Fugaku's slave 

Uses Sharingan hypnotized on Kushina slowly turn Kushina into a slave this is the only way i see this working i read on the naruto.fandom.wik about young Kushina is In her childhood,Kushina was a headstrong, impulsive, eccentric, and stubborn girl  the only way i see turn Kushina Personality towards both Fugaku and Mikoto she acting differently around them 

Kushina after mito died she was scared losing control of the seal of the Kyuubi and uses Kyuubi chakra she went to get Mikoto to help her in her training in secret she knows the Sharingan have the  power to control the  Kyuubi she did not know the Sharingan have the  power to control people as well

Mikoto invited Fugaku to help her in Kushina training both of them uses  Sharingan hypnotized Kushina to influence Kushina to agree with her and Fugaku on slowly she loses not disagree with them and becoming into obedient slave

it's up to you what you want for Kyuubi into the permanent mind control slave of  the Uchiha clan

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.