Click Here!

The new king

T_B

I'm am 18 years old I have a sister who is 19 years old our parents are the king and queen our parents ages are 39 for our dad and 37 for our mom

Me and my sister always believed that she was going to be the next queen when dad died and she usually gets what ever she wants but the king got sick and was dying

Before he died he told me and my sister I was going to become the next king shocking both of us my sister asked why she wasn't becoming queen he said that he and mom spoiled her to much and because of that he doesn't feel like she would become a good ruler he then told me that as king everything that is his is now mine

That night I walked into my new bedroom and saw my mom packing up her stuff because she's now not queen she needs to leave the royal bedroom I asked her has husband and wife dad was hers she not sure why I was asking but said yes I then said then that makes her dads she then hesitantly said yes

I then tell her that because dad said everything that is his is now mine that makes her mine now reluctantly she agrees

What else happens is up to you 

The mom is said to be the most beautiful queen ever she has D cup breasts and a shaved pussy she was a princess of an allied Kingdom as It was attacked she ran to our kingdom to ask grandpa for help she then fell in love with my dad and after grandpa saved her kingdom she stayed to be with dad she's only ever been with two men my dad and me

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.