Click Here!

lets have a little fun with the COVID-19!

kagome26isawsome

so this popped into my head yesterday while at work, why dont we write about our favorite OC or Cannon charaters dealing with the corona virus! It can be funny, or serious! heres what i am thinking so far but will change! post links here when you are done! im working on the big bang theory one! 

PRompt: 

one chapter

no limit on how long or short it is

just have fun!

yes you can kill characters off or give them hilarious senarios! 

Lets bring happiness to others who might be stuck at home or stressed about this stupid panademic. HAVE FUN!

1 hour ago, InBrightestDay said:

I am absurdly jealous of how fast @InvidiaRed can write.  It’s going to take me longer before Social Distancing, my Yua/Cody story, is going up.

In the meantime, for those who don’t want to dig through his profile to find it, Invidia’s story is here.

<3 <3

http://tv.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600099663

here is mine. it is long. lol thanks to @InvidiaRed for participating! 

Sounds like a plan! I managed to surprise myself by writing something –
Story link: Pandemic Head
Review replies link: Review Replies -Originals
Fandom: Original
Warnings: AFFO ChallengeFic COMPLETE Contro Inc MF MiCD OC Oneshot Oral Rape Violence

It’s only a flashfic but I figure with more extreme content it’s better to overtage

I promise to have all of your stories reviewed by the end of the day!

Mine is fighting me.  I wanted to make a funny/sexy story where Cody learns that being trapped in the house with Yua for months might not be so bad, but then the idea turned a little more melancholy and leaned more toward Yua’s fear about being an immortal creature in a relationship with a human who’s vulnerable to disease.

I think sexy might be off the table (sex scenes take a long time for me to write anyway, and you guys are getting these out fast), but maybe I can make it sweet instead.

On 3/19/2020 at 9:17 AM, InBrightestDay said:

I promise to have all of your stories reviewed by the end of the day!

Mine is fighting me.  I wanted to make a funny/sexy story where Cody learns that being trapped in the house with Yua for months might not be so bad, but then the idea turned a little more melancholy and leaned more toward Yua’s fear about being an immortal creature in a relationship with a human who’s vulnerable to disease.

I think sexy might be off the table (sex scenes take a long time for me to write anyway, and you guys are getting these out fast), but maybe I can make it sweet instead.

You shouldn’t compare so much. Your stories are delightful and sweet and we’ll wait with patience for whatever you decide to give us <3

2 hours ago, InBrightestDay said:

Alright @InvidiaRed, @JayDee and @kagome26isawsome, I’ve finally posted my story!  It took way longer than a 2,700 word story should have (sorry about that) but it is up.

Social Distancing

<3

• 2 weeks later...

The problem is that none of my other characters can really do this prompt.  Lady Aldreda and her squire Elis exist in a medieval fantasy setting, and The Woman in the Statue is set in 2082, so that’s not really an option either.  I suppose I could do a Cindy and Ryan semi-romantic smut story where Ryan helps Cindy relax after a very stressful day at the hospital, but you know, that might gross some people out, given their relationship.

Edit: What I meant by that was that Cindy is Ryan’s big sister.  They’re that...special kind of brother and sister. ;)

Edited by InBrightestDay