Click Here!

The domination of the hokage

Guest Rem

Hello I have a request for anyone willing : a female spy has been given the mission to find out secrets on the 7th hokage. Using a technique she discovers that he always had the fantasy of being dominated and humiliated by a beautiful woman. Even after being married with two children, he still has this fantasy. She decides to use this knowledge to seduce him and make him reveal all his secrets. 

The female spy can use a technique to become a futanari or use a strap on 

Naruto doesnt have a small cock. 

They have to fuck in Naruto's office and then in his house when hinata isnt here. 

• 3 weeks later...

I thought of another idea with a submissive hokage Naruto : during a diplomatic mission, Naruto is captured by a tribe of women. One of them can read his mind and discovers that Naruto always had the fantasy of being dominated and humiliated by women. The tribe uses this knowledge to turn him into their submissive sex slave. Must have femdom, pegging, humiliation. Also you can have Naruto being rescued but after many nights where he masturbates while remembering what happened he leaves konoha forever to go back being the tribe's sex slave. No small dick for Naruto and when he becomes the tribe's sex slave he only wears a collar. 

• 1 month later...

I had another idea with an adult Naruto being dominated by a tribe of women. Naruto has disappeared. His wife hinata searches for him. At some point she arrives in a tribe of women. There is a man who is the sex slave of the tribe but she can see his face for exemple because he has a mask. She continues spying on the tribe. At the end there is a big feast where the masked man is dominated by the whole tribe and enjoys it. The mask is taken off and it is Naruto. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.