Click Here!

Review replies for If You Want To Play Games, Okay...But I'll Win

Guest Frau_Wilhelm_Klink

Guest Frau_Wilhelm_Klink

Hey everyone! My name on here is Frau_Wilhelm_Klink, but please call me Crystal. I’m the author of ‘If You Want To Play Games, Okay...But I’ll Win’. (Originally, the title was ‘If You Want To Play Games, I’ll Play...But I Play To Win’. Unfortunately, the title was too long and it it wouldn’t fit! :(

Anyways, as I said in my summary, this is my first fan-fiction. It’s also the result of mixing Hogan’s Heroes with a bit of BDSM, but I have to say I like the result. In any event, if you guys like it, I’d love some reviews. I’m a new writer, so any feedback is helpful, you know?

If you guys want more chapters, let me know here. And since Colonel Hogan is in charge of all the POWs, it doesn’t necessarily have to be him who causes the problem. It could be ‘sticky wicket’ Newkirk (see what I did there?), LeBeau, even Carter! Or anyone, really. Technically, it could even be a chain reaction if ya’ll are creative: a guard that does or says something to a prisoner, which causes the prisoner in question to get into trouble and finally ends up with Hogan in trouble.

I’m open to ideas! All I need if you’ve got an idea is two things: the offense and what you want Hogan punished with (cane, crop, hand, a combination of things, etc.) I’ve got the rest of it handled! Keep in mind two things though:

1: The belt is only for extremely serious offenses, as described in chapter 3 ‘A Very Sorry & Contrite American Colonel’.

2: The punishment should (within reason) fit the crime.

Anyway, that’s all I have to say for now. I’ll leave you lot (and your imaginations) to it! :)

Guest Frau_Wilhelm_Klink

Hey moderators, can you delete this? I goofed and forgot to make an account before I made this. I’ll make a new thread after I’m approved...thanks!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.