CrossroadsMk2

CrossroadsMk2 - Ideas for next story

Thank Lamppo. That's 2 votes for male Dean and 2 votes for female Dean.

FYI, Lara is going to get plenty of cock regardless of which arc I end up choosing. The female Dean will be taking Lara to a sex club later on (and not a lesbian sex club, if that's your worry), which will include a gangbang.  The main difference is that Lara will be wearing a mask and fucking strangers in this version, versus her fucking professors she knows and  who know her in the male Dean version.

Guest Iamppo
1 hour ago, CrossroadsMk2 said:

The main difference is that Lara will be wearing a mask and fucking strangers in this version, versus her fucking professors she knows and  who know her in the male Dean version

Make that a +++ for the male dean version then, getting fucked by people who know it's her is so much hotter than anonymously. 

Guest FuegoAhegao

Add my vote for a female dean just because I like the storyline more there. Just a thought on who fucks her at the club, why not both? The professors watch as a new masked whore fucks a dozen strangers, she is stunningly attractive and seems to be reluctant which turns them on more, after the sex show is finished and the strangers leave, Lara takes off her mask revealing her identity to the professors! They’re all shocked and more than willing to have a go at her themselves.

Guest Raidmytomb

Hey, count me in for the female Dean. 

Can't waiting for the next chapter! 

Guest Claes65

Hey! This fanfic is the best i've read about Lara croft - Hope for more updates. If there still is a poll count me in on The male dean part. That sounds so hot. 

Guest fornetree

Hi. Add me a vote for the male dean. Which one are you more personally inclined to do?

Hi Forntree, thanks for the vote. I was firmly in the female Dean camp to begin with, but I enjoyed writing the sexist Dean in Idol Of Hathor, and I find the idea of Lara being passed around by her colleagues appealing. I'm personally leaning towards a male Dean at the moment, but it could go either way.

New totals:

Female Dean = 4 votes

Male Dean = 4 votes

Guest Donkingkong

Crowd chants intensify- "Chapter 7! Chapter 7!! Chapter 7!!!"

Lol btw how you doin

Guest BigOof

I’m all for male Dean! That’s my vote. Any idea on when chapter is out mate? No rush ofc, quality over quantity everytime. 

Hi BigOof, thanks for the vote.  I don't have any days off until Friday, so the plan is to finish it and then post it next weekend.

Votes for Dean are tied again (this is turning into a nail-biter):

Female Dean = 5 votes

Male Dean = 5 votes

Guest Donkingkong

Hi cross. I have a suggestion here.

What are your thoughts on Gordon being manipulated so he assumes Lara cheated on him with guys/girls? Then out of envy and rage he could perform some over the top torture or bondage(since you were inclined on adding BDSM to their relationship) ?

What say Captain?

Hi Donkingkong, no plans for Gordon being manipulated. When he finally learns what various parties have been doing to Lara, he'll use his family's financial resources to save her (but she'll have to marry him in return). I see Gordon as being in love with Lara and desperately trying to make her feel the same, rather than trying to exploit her. They will be exploring BDSM (though more B than M). There may be some light spanking, but mostly it'll be bondage as Lara gets turned on by not being in control and being helpless. Besides, with pretty much every other character in this story either exploiting or abusing Lara, I'd rather keep Gordon as a sympathetic and relatable character.

Guest Mr dead
On 9/23/2020 at 7:37 AM, CrossroadsMk2 said:

Hi Donkingkong, giving your idea some more thought, I think it might work. I'll have to see where the story takes me.

I would prefer if he doesn't abuse her, and try to help her, but in the end he became her bondage master and she his obidint pet

Hi Mr Dead, I'm 100% in agreement with you. I think that if I do have a Gordon jealousy arc, it would only last long enough for Lara to get him alone and tell him the truth, at which point he comes to the rescue. As I've said earlier, I want a happy ending for this story. New chapter is almost finished. I'll write the last few pages tomorrow and then start proof reading. I should hopefully be posting on Sunday or Monday. BTW everyone, last chance to vote on male or female Dean.

Guest Iamppo

If you were to go bdsm with Gordon and Lara I like the idea of a dom/sub situation where Gordon enjoys exposing Lara and making her do embarrassing things such as going naked on a nude beach or wearing slutty outfits to a club with him, I like the idea of him wanting to put her into situations where she'd be overwhelmed, treating her like a piece of meat/bait and making her approach groups of guys and seeing how'd they treat her, watching as they grab and grope her. He will always be watching from afar and be ready to swoop in if things were to get too far or he may even enjoy it and share her with others, he'd watch as they have their way with her then come to take her to safety after they've finish.

Also male dean all the way. 

Hi Lamppo, thanks for the suggestions. I will definitely be using some of your public embarassment ideas, but I'll probably use them with the Dean, rather than Gordon; however, it might be fun to involve Gordon in it later on. Maybe Gordon catches Lara during one of her embarrassing adventures and is initially jealous and joins in humiliating her, before she explains what's really going on.

Also, Male Dean now inching ahead of Female Dean with 6 votes to 5.

Guest Mr dead
10 hours ago, CrossroadsMk2 said:

Hi Mr Dead, I'm 100% in agreement with you. I think that if I do have a Gordon jealousy arc, it would only last long enough for Lara to get him alone and tell him the truth, at which point he comes to the rescue. As I've said earlier, I want a happy ending for this story. New chapter is almost finished. I'll write the last few pages tomorrow and then start proof reading. I should hopefully be posting on Sunday or Monday. BTW everyone, last chance to vote on male or female Dean.

Female

Hi Mr Dead, thanks for the vote. Male and Female Dean are now tied again at 6 votes each. I think given that there isn't a clear winner, whichever I end up choosing will have to include a combination of both storylines: e.g If it ends up being a male Dean, I'll include a female Professor in there; if it's a Female Dean, I'll include a male Professor.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.