CrossroadsMk2

CrossroadsMk2 - Ideas for next story

Guest iamppo

I'm loving the slutty clothes Lara has to wear and the reactions of the students to it. The creep pics being taken and how they talk about Lara and what they would do to her is hot. The hot part with the frat gangbang is when they were talking about Lara and what they'd do to her given the chance. Also there was some hinting to a golden shower? Is that a possibility? 

Waiting on the university glory hole, and more opportunities for Lara to take dick. 

Hi, Iamppo, thanks for the comment. Lara's calendar will be hanging outside the glory hole, so there'll be lots more lewd comments. I was thinking about one of the anonymous students at the gloryhole requesting that the "college girl" on the other side put on an English accent and "pretend" to be Professor Croft. I think it might be funny and humiliating having Lara talking dirty while pretending to be herself.

As for the golden shower, it's not really my thing - I was just thinking up something extreme to threaten Lara with. Unless a bunch of people request it, I've got no plans to include it.

Guest TR_FAN

I think it would be fun if one of The Pledge students found out that he was actually fucking the real Lara Croft in a latex fat pig costume, but he would have to keep quiet. I would love when he walked around her every day at university and saw her sexy costume. Lara would know him but she wouldn't know he knew who he was fucking in that fat pig costume. He would already know how good her mouth is and how tight it is in her ass. He could be more integrated into the story arc and his personality developed and even visit the University of Glory-Hole and also be a photographer or present during the photo shoot. In University Glory-Hole he could pretend as he fucks Lara through the wall that he doesn't know her identity. He could have more obscene speech.

Have you considered making a Glory-Hole with holes for the students' hands so they can squeeze her breasts when they fuck her?  You could even make a wall hole where Lara would be stuck with half her body. I mean, butt, legs and heel shoes. They could put on her the bottom of the bikini swimsuit she was wearing during the photo shoot and now they would fuck her with it. It would also be fun if he had some endurance competition. Who lasts longer in her mouth (classic Glory-Hole) , who longer in her pussy and who longer in her ass (special Glory-Hole with half body – I do not know the name of this sex device)

Hi TR_FAN, issue again with a student somehow finding out is keeping it secret. Also, I don't see how any student would find out without Anjelica telling them, and I want to move on from her story arc. 

Reverse glory hole (head hidden and body exposed) is a good idea that I will use with the Dean. It will integrate in well with the body writing - each guy gets to write something on her body after they fuck her. I don't think the reverse glory hole can work on campus, as no one else has a body as sexy and perfect as Lara, so everyone would no it's her (especially with the public nudity events I have planned).

Edited by CrossroadsMk2
Typo.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.